Toho

Rafael: yes! I like Sophia since second year pa tayo!

Me: O.O *whhuuuut?*

Rafael: Sophia,I like you,I Love you!

Patrick: wait,that is a mistake! Sophie is mine! And she is also my partner this coming senior prom! Right Sophia Marie Heath?

Me: *walkout*

Lyra: Soph! Wait!

Lyra: woahh! Not teasing you but you're a boy magnet! Like,I can't believe that Raff said that he was like,"FRIENDZONED".

Me: I know..

Lyra: oh,the bell rang! Goodluck! You're sitting next Raff diba?

Me: no Lyra,please sit with me.

Lyra: okay.

While Science Class,My phone kept ringing,so I just settled it to silent. After the class,I checked out my phone and the messages were from Raff he sended me 25 messages! Good thing I did'nt gave Patrick my new number,or else more messages! Btw,here are his messages:

"Soph,"

"I'm sorry!"

"Please reply!"

"Rafael Mark Marcelino is really sorry!"

"I need you!"

"Youre my drug!"

"R u okay?"

"Don't be mad! I just said the truth!"

"Be at my math contest! You're my inspiration! Its okay even if you dont speak with me while im in the contest,Just be there,I want to see your pretty face there!"

"I love you so much!"

"Be my prom date!"

The other messages were all I love yous and I'm sorrys. Well,science is my last class for the day! While I was walking towards the exit gate of our school,I was very dizzy because I am so sleepy! While walking,I bumped against something,it's not a wall or something.. But my binder fell and the papers whoooshed everywhere! Well,that was embarrassing! Btw,while I was picking up all of the homework papers that flew everywhere,a boy helped me pick up the papers,but I'm not sure who he is. But a slow motion moment happened! When He held my hand! And slowly I looked at him. He was RAYMOND! My biggest crush! Since my hair is at my face he swept it of with his hand and he smiled..

Little Convo!

Raymond: are you okay miss?

Me: yup,Im okay..

Raymond: whats your name? Im Raymond Camino.

Me Sophie..Sophia Heath.

Raymond: I knew it!

___________________________________________________________________

Why did raymond knew it? Part 7 will be tomorrow! Part 5-6 in 1 book! Haha!