Misunderstandings (Day 7)

Next Morning

Well it wasn't one of your best mornings. You woke up next to Baekhyun and thought everything was good i mean, you gave him a blowjob yesterday so you thought that his perspective of you was different now.

WRONG

"Get out" he said

Your eyes widen
"What?" You responded

"I said get out! Don't you clean your ears woman?" He said and shoved your clothes at you with force that you stumbled back a bit. He closed the door in your face.

"Baekhyun!" You banged on his door
"The fuck is your problem!?, you let me blow you but you don't have the decency to fucking respect me atleast?!" You shouted.

No answer.

You groaned loudly.
'Your dick wasn't even special, fucktard' you thought to yourself.

You walked back to your room and closed the door. Planning to sleep some more because apparently.

You looked over at the clock.
5:03 Am.
Baekhyun decided to kick you out in the middle of the damn night.

After he kicked you out. Baekhyun walked over to his bed and layed down facing the ceiling.

He rubbed his face with both hands trying to wake himself up a little. He was still sleepy but he doesn't know what actually woke him up.

He looked over at the clock and whined quietly. He has work in the morning and he feels like its not going to be a pretty day for him.

He turned to his side and went deep in thought. Why did he wake up.

First of all , he's a heavy sleeper so...

WAIT.
maybe it was her.

He's not used to people sleeping im his bed. Usually he brings a girl but lets them leave right after. How did she end up in his bed though?

He told himself that he was probably tired too so he didn't mind at first until now.

So weird..

He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Morning came by. Suhyeon was kind of moody and to top that, she had to face the bastard of the guy who's name is a name she doesn't want to metion right now.

She placed her plate of breakfast on the kitchen table.
A fried egg, toast with butter on top , some orange juice and bacon on the side.

It looked great. She sat down and started eating. After a few minutes she heard the sound of a door opening.

She looked to the side and saw Baekhyun dressed up in a suit already.

"Have fun" you said, looking back down at your plate.

He snorted and fixed his tie as he looked in the mirror by the door on the wall.

"Thanks to you, i won't"
He said

"What? Why? What did i do?"
you said

"You killed my sleep"

"Oh im so sorry, like if you didn't kill mine by kicking me out at 5 in the morning"
You stabbed the piece of egg and put it in your mouth.

"Not my problem , sweetheart"
he looked over at you with a smirk
"Didn't your daddy teach you not be around boys"
He said before opening the door to leave.

You laughed a bit
"This bastard,HEY!"
you got up and ran to the door before he got to the elevator.

"Excuse me mister " Suck my dick"
For disturbing your beauty sleep , you shouldn't of tried getting in my pants if you wanted sleep!"
You shouted and he ignored you by pressing the down arrow on the elavator.

"Do you treat all women like this?"
You said in anger.

"Pretty much" he looked up and watched the numbers go up , indicating that the elavator was reaching his floor.

"You're a jerk, Baekhyun honestly"
you glared

The elavator opened up and smiled down at you.

"And you're a annoying rat" he got in and waved as the doors started closing "bye~" he said

And you yelled.

________

Who knew you had so much anger inside you.

Baekhyun can go suck dick!
that slimy bastard thinking he's the shit just because he has money.

You don't get why girls fawn over him. maybe cause they don't see his true side.

Poor girls.

You styled your hair up and walked out the door , sitting on the couch and turning on the TV.

Switching through the channels you stopped at a gossip show.
Cause i mean who doesn't love them.

"In today's news! CEO and Fiance Byun spotted parked in what it looks like an abandoned parking lot. Paparazzi say that the two were having a little "too much fun" while being there" the reporter said.

You shook your head
"Fuck"

"Talk about wrapping up the mea-"
You switched off the tv and stared at the coffee table.

'How the hell? NO ONE WAS THERE, NO CARS, NOTHING' you thought

"God im so dead.."
you groaned and layed your head back "dad is gonna kill me"
or worse make us get married faster.

Suhyeon suddenly decided that gossip shows weren't her favorite anymore.

Thanks a lot Byun Baekhyun.