SEASON 1 (COMING SOON)

SEASON 1

1.Arranged Marriage

Farkle and Riley begin living together,as they're married now.Cory and Topanga discuss Farkle's and Riley's marriage,as they think they're happy together.Stuart is happy with Farkle's marriage,as Jennifer thinks it's a mistake.

2.Sweet Taste of Liberty

Farkle enjoys his liberty even if he's married to Riley now,while she becomes bothered by that.Maya and Zay talk about their relationship,as they discuss marriage.Jennifer tries getting closer to Riley,as her mother in law.

3.The Incident

Riley's relationship with Farkle becomes weird after she sees him naked.Maya and Zay discuss Farkle and Riley,as they think there actually might be some feelings between the two of them.Lucas comes back to the town.

4.Nothing Good Happens After 2 A.M.

Farkle becomes worried about Riley as she decided to go on a date with Lucas.Zay thinks Farkle's jealous,as Jennifer thinks Farkle and Riley aren't having a real marriage.

5.Lucy the Secretery

Riley gets surprised when she sees how attractive is Farkle's secretery,as she thinks he's sleeping with her.Farkle gets closer to Lucy,on purpose,as Stuart catches them together.Cory and Lucas talk about Riley's marriage,as he didn't knew she's married.Zay and Maya talk about Lucas,as he finds out they dated in high school.

6.No Tomorrow

Farkle takes care of Riley after she gets drunk,as he gets jealous of Lucas.Jennifer still thinks the marriage between Farkle and Riley isn't real,as she says it to Stuart.Zay tries getting closer to Lucas,as he wants to find out what is his plan with Riley.

7.Do I Know You?

Riley begins thinking she doesn't even know Farkle when she finds him with another girl in bed,as Cory finds out Farkle had affair with his former secretery.Jennifer comforts Riley about her marriage,as she still thinks it false.Stuart talks to Farkle about his woman addiction,as he can't control himself.

8.The Naked Man

Farkle discuss with Zay his theory of Naked Man,as he thinks it works on every girl.Maya and Riley talk about her marriage,as Maya thinks things might have changed.Lucas finally finds out the truth about Riley's marriage,as he becomes happy.

9.The Fight

Riley and Farkle can't seem to find solution that will end their fights,as Jennifer throws the dinner party and invites everyone.Tension grows when she wants proofs that Farkle's and Riley's marriage is real.Cory begins having doubts of their marriage too,as Stuart decides to keep silent about Farkle's past.Zay gets angry when he realizes Maya considers Lucas as her friend.

10.Three Days of Snow

Farkle and Riley get closer when day spend three days in house because of snow.Jennifer begins thinking Stuart doesn't want Farkle to be happy with Riley,as Cory wants Lucas far away from Riley.Zay and Maya keep in fight,as he thinks she's not being loyal to Farkle.