Hospital!

Louis' P.O.V:
After knowing that Liam is in hospital Me and Niall ran there. We saw Zayn and Harry sitting on the chairs. Crying! Liam was inside the room and doctor. Soon doctor came out and told us that he can't say anything and just told us the medicines.

Niall's P.O.V:
I was quite sad for what happened but Liam cannot do this to himself he will never do this.
Louis P.O.V:
The phone was ringing continuously I picked it up it was Maya I told
Her that Liam is in hospital . Zayn called Clara. She and Maya came to the hospital. Everyone bursted into tears!

1 week later
Louis' P.O.V
Finally we were coming back from the hospital with Liam and sad we reached home and ate food and everyone was tired so were going to sleep now!

Liam's P.O.V
Everyone went to bed I was with Niall he was sleeping and I was watching tv. Clara came into the room. As my hand was fractured so I could not move very easily. I tried to ignore but she hugged me tight and said ' I hate u how can you do this to me how? What is wrong with you? Liam I love you more than anything!' I was shocked to listen! I hugged her and told her that I was sleepy now.
2 hours later:
I woke up and looked at the time it was 6 pm. I saw Niall still sleeping. I was bored
because I could not move and I had nothing to do. So I slept again!