1

When Seohyun turn 16 she and her two older sisters they all went to look for jobs. They found a cleaning jobs and worked their until one day the lady boss fire the girls for bring food and towels home.Later that night the girls came home and told their mother that they got fire.

"

Sweetie i told you girls to stop bring food home and other stuff home."

" I know mom but if we dont we wont have anything to eat and clean our self."

" Girls im sorry that i cant do anything to help you girls out." mom tears starts to come down.

" Mom, dont cry. We wont leave you behind."

" Girls, go wash up and i'll find something to cook for you girls to eat." girls went into their room and then to the bathroom to wash up.

When the girls came out they saw their mother looking everywhere to see if their was still food to eat. The two little brother around the age of 7 and 8 came up to their mother asking for food. 

" Babie we dont have anymore food to eat." 

Taeyeon walk back into their room and grab the two sandwhich she took from her job before they came home and bring it out to livingroom. Taeyeon give one to the boys and one for her mom.

" Taeyeon what about you girls."

" Mom we eat before we came back already." 

" Mom, we gona head to bed early and look for other job tomorrow morning." walk to their bedroom.

The girls went to sleep and the next moring boys woke up and saw their sisters getting ready and head out to look for jobs. The boys walk up to their sisters and give their sisters.

" Taeyeon,Hyoyeon and Seohyun we save half our sandwhich for you to eat."

" We know you guys didnt eat anything last night and we wanted to save this for you girls to eat and have strength " Girls had tears in their eyes

" Minhyuk and Joonki dont worry about us, you guys eat it okie. Stay home with mom and we will be back later."

" Bye boys" girls walk away 

The girls spend the whole day looking for jobs everywhere but noone wanted to hire the girls. The girls went to one of the biggest hotel in their country and apply their but the workers told the girls when they need someone they will give the girls a call. Taeyeon and her sisters went to sit on a beanch and were talking when Kikwang overheard their conversation.

" Excuse me ladys, i can help it heard that you girls need a job."

" Yes, and Who are you?" the girls got up 

" My name is Kikwang and we are looking for some girls to help us out."

" What kind of job is it?" 

" My friends and i need to find three girls to get married with us."

" What! I'm sorry but we are not those kind of girls." walk away from kikwang

" Wait, thats not what i mean." catch up to the girls

" Then why do you need to find girls to get marry for then."

" Our parents wants us to get married soon and we dont like our parents choice of girls. So we need three girls to pretend to be our wife for while until our parents stop."

" Sorry, but we have family to support and we dont have time to play around." about to walk away again

" Wait, we will pay you girls $1,000 per month."