5

Taeyang and Hyo decided to pick Dongjin up in Donghae's house. But Taeyang mother called him and asked him to go home already because come guests arrived. Taeyang decide to just bring Hyo to Donghae's place and leave her there.

"Yoboseyo?" Donghae said on the other line.

"What's the address of your house. Im going to pick Dongjin up." Hyo said on the other line.

"Oh. I'll text it to you." Hyo received a message from Donghae and they went there.

When they reached Donghae's house. "He has a nice place." Taeyang said.

Hyo nodded.

"Take care babe. I'll see you at the office tomorrow." Taeyang kissed her and said goodbye.

Hyo rang the door bell of Donghae's house and Donghae opened the door.

"Your here.... All by yourself. Where's your boyfriend?" Donghae looked around and let Hyo enter.

"He had to leave, someone arrived at their house."

"Oh. So, Im going to bring you two home later?" Donghae smiled.

"We can just ride a taxi or bus. You dont have to do anything. Where's my son?" Hyo asked.

"You know that I wont let you ride public transportation this late." Donghae smirked. "His playing by the pool side with some friends." Donghae lead her to wher it is.

"Friends?" Hyo said and when he saw what Donghae meant by friends, it was the other Super Junior members. When they walked to them.

"Umma!" Dongjin ran towards Hyo and Hyo kissed her son.

"Are you having fun here at appa's place?" Dongjin nodded.

"Appa has many Super Junior friends! They're awesome, I want to be like them!" Dongjin ran back to the guys

. There was Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Siwon, Leetuek, Yesung and Heechul. Almost all of the members except like 4 people.

"They wanted to meet him in person, so I kinda invited them." Donghae said.

"Whoah. Whoah. Lee Donghae, you sound like his husband. why are you explaining my friend, it's your house." Heechul said as he made his way to Hyoyeon. "Annyeong. Kim Heechul-imnida. Call me Hee Oppa." Heechul said as he extended his arm.

Hyo shook his hand and nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyoyeon-imnida. I know all of you guys, you dont have to intoduce yourselves. Thank you for playing with Dongjin. He looks like he enjoyed your company. Kamsahamnida." Hyo said and bowed.

The guys smiled at her.

"Why dont we celebrate! It's our first time meeting Donghae's son and uhhhh.. Hyoyeonie here." Leeteuk said and he brought out the drinks that they bought on the way to Donghae's house.

Eunhyuk took some from Leeteuk and made his way to Hyo.

"Here." Eunhyk smiled.

"Nice meeting you again Hyoyeon-ah."

"Ne." Hyo smiled. "Im glad you guys had extra time to visit Donghae, I mean, even though he smiles everytime he's with Dongjin, I know he's going through a lot."

"Actually, it's the first time seeing Donghae this happy. " Hyo looked at Donghae having fun with the others and her son. Hyo nodded.

Donghae looked at her and shouted. "Dont drink too much Hyoyeon-ah. You have your baby here." Pointing to Dongjin.

"You should say that to yourself. Your going to drive me and Dongjin home later." Hyo shouted back.

When Heechul heard what Hyo said, he smirked. "Let's have a little fun tonight." Heechul whisphered