Part 1

Hey my names Abbie and I just happen to be best friends with Weston koury and Zach clayton.
We've all been friends since we were 3.
All our dads worked together and that's how our family's become so close.
I am 16 years old.
I also have my other friends Amy, Charlotte and Kyah.
"Abbie come on we're gonna be late for school" Weston yelled.
"I'll just be a minute" I yelled.
I finished my makeup, grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.
We walked to school since none of us had our licence.
"So Abbie are you excited" Zach said "no" I said "cmon it's our first year in year 11 you should be excited" Weston said nudging me.
"I hate school" I laughed and so did we.
We walked up to Amy's house and Charlotte and Kyah were there waiting.
"Hey guys" Amy said running out the door with Charlotte and Kyah running behind her.
"Hi" we said and waved.
"I'm scared" Amy said "omg same" I yelled and they all laughed.
"What classes do you have?" Charlotte asked.
"Okay these are in order, English, fitness, science, free period, maths and history" I said reading my sheet.
"Omg I have English and history with you" Charlotte squealed and I looked at the others and they looked at their she's.
"I have fitness, maths and free period with you" Weston smiled "same" Zach said "I have English and science with you" Amy smiled "I have English, fitness, free period and science with you" Kyah smiled.
"Thank god I'm not alone for any of them" i laughed and so did they.
When we got to school we still had 13 minutes till our first class.
"Bro we have a relief teacher for English" Brian said running up to Weston.
"Hey ladies" he smiled and we waved.
"So um Amy I'm always free on a Saturday night if ya wanna come over and.." Daniel said wiggling his eyebrows and putting his hands on Amy's hips and pulling her closer.
"Um ew" she said and turned around and slapped him across the face.
"Nice try Daniel" I laughed and so did everyone else.
*bell* (I didn't know what noise to make😂)
"Cmon Amy, Kyah and Charlotte" I said and we walked to English.
"Hi guys my names Mr pooman NOT poo man" mr pooman said and we all laughed.
"Abbie do you like Weston" Kyah asked "no way" I yelled/whispered/laughed "he's like a brother to me" I smiled "why" I said being serious and they laughed "i don't know it just looks like it" Kyah said and I shook my head "Nah nothing more than friends" I smiled and so did they.
(Skip school in too lazy to write the whole school day😹)
When I got home the girls and guys came over.
"Hey mum hey dad" I said smiling "hi sweetie, hello Weston, Zach, Amy, Charlotte and Kyah" my mum smiled "hey guys" my dad waved.
We ran upstairs and I heard my baby brother (Kyle) crying so I went and got him.
"Omg I want to hold him" Weston squealed jumping up and down.
He loves my baby brother.
I gave my brother to him and he sat down smiling.
"Hi Kyle" he said "west" my brother blurted out and we all froze.
"MUM DAD" I yelled and they ran in.
"Sweetie is everything okay" my mum said with a worry tone in her voice.
"Kyle just said west" I smiled and Weston looked so proud.
"Well let's see if he'll do it again" my father said and Weston looked at him.
"Hi Kyle" he smiled again "west" my brother said and we all smiled "I think he likes you Weston" my dad said and he looked proud.
"So girls we wanted to talk to you about something" the boys said sounding serious and we all tuned in.
"Well last week sometime we got a call from Bart" Weston said "WAIT THE MAGCON BART" I yelled and they nodded "he wants us to join MAGCON and he said we can bring you guys along" Zach said and us girls froze.
"OMG" Kyah screamed and we all started jumping around screaming and the boys laughed.
"Abbie what's going on are you okay" my dad said and I was in tears.
"WERE GOING ON THE MAGCON TOUR" I screamed and he blocked his ears and started laughing then walked out.
"When do we leave" Charlotte asked "next week on Wednesday" they both said and we started squealing.
After we had finished our crazy fan girl attack we just sat and talked.
"Abbie who do you have a crush on?" Charlotte asked and I blushed.
"Well I have a huge crush on Cameron Dallas" I smiled "aye that's my mate" Weston smiled "wait WHAT Abbie he's 22 and your 16 that isn't gonna happen" Weston said "it can so" I said "it's illegal" Zach said "well I read a book and it said you should do anything for true love even if you have to take huge risks" I said folding my arms "well you need to stop reading books" Zach chuckled and the girls laughed.
I just rolled my eyes at him.
"What about you Kyah" I smiled "I like Joey birlem" she smiled "SEE she actually has a chance with him" Weston said and I stuck my finger at him.
"What about you Charlotte and Amy" Zach said "I like Ethan Dolan" Charlotte smiled "and I like Grayson" Amy smiled.
"Who do u like" us girls all said at the same time to Weston and Zach.
"I honestly don't like anyone" Zach said "same" Weston smiled.
"I'm tired" I said yawning "same" Kyah said.
We all laid down on my bed.
Of course I had to sleep in between Zach and Weston because the girls didn't want to but I was fine with it because they were practically my brothers and I feel safe.

Hey guys thanks for reading my first chapter!
Give me some feed back in the comments of what I could improve on, what I should add and if it's a good first chapter.
There is gonna be a lot more people coming in it (MAGCON) and a lot of drama so be ready!
Love you all💖
Abbie xx💍😋