Chapter 1) Flight and meet

When I got on the plane I reached into my pocket for my iPod and I found it but when I pulled it out I realized it was dead. I was like really luckily becuase i had a book so I pulled it out my anima book and started reading. The flight was about five hours from Jacksonville to port Angeles. I got off my flight at about noon, and got on my next plane which was a hour flight. So I decided I would sleep till I got to Seattle.

When I got to Seattle I got off the plane and saw my dad and Bella I ran over there and gave them a hug. Then I realized that there was a guy standing especially close to Bella and then I was like that must be Edward. My dad asked if had still had luggage and I said yes and then he left to go get my luggage. Then Bella was whispering I could here some thing like did you feed we here . Then they introduced me to Edward. I said hi then it fell into awkward silence. Then I was staring and drooling over Edward. I said I was gonna go to the bathroom and Bella if she would come to.

When we got to the bathroom I said " You didn't tell me he was that hot."

" Well I thought you were done with boys after Thomas dumped you for me." " I was until I saw him he is a total hottie are you guys dating." " I agree that he is a total hottie but the verdict is he is my boy friend and if you go after him I will never talk to you again." " okay " was what all I said next as I watched her storm out of the bathroom

BELLA'S POV

I stormed out being mad at Dani. I went over to Edward and hugged him to calm me down "What is wrong becuase I can't read her mind?" " She wants to go out with you but she gets frightened really easily." " So what are you saying that she is going to handle me being a vampire really badly." " Yes that is exactly what I am saying." After I finished Dani walked up and asked whee dad was I said that we don't know but of course Edward he was coming back with Dani's luggage. Once we got that loaded up Edward and I sat in the back while Dani sat in the front with dad once we got home I showed dani the small little cottage Edwards family helped us build so that each of us would have our own privacy. And also so that when Edward comes in the middle of the night and we talk about things that Dani can't hear like what we are going to do when the volturi come in about two years to make sure I am a vampire. When we were finished showing her her new room dad said Edward had to go home so I mouthed don't and after he " left" I went to my room and he was there waiting for me. We talked about the volturi and when we should change me into a vampire we decided after graduation then we would leave and go live with the coven in Denali. The only thing that wasn't decided was what are we going to tell Charlie, Dani, and Renee. We talked about that for a while and we decided we are going to tell them that Edward and I got accepted to Alaska university and we would visit sometimes.

Dani's POV

I went up to go tell Bella that dinner was ready when I heard Bella talking to someone.