Chapter 9

Just letting you know im writing this from when Louis and Harry were still living together so just enjoy.........

Margo's POV

When we got to Harry's house it was pouring down so hard that if we stepped one foot out of this car we'd be soaked from head to toe. Go thing for me Harry had a jacket and keen sense to keep me happy. He got out and opened my door for me and drape the jacket over me to protect me from the rain. We hurried to the door and he opened it. "Louis we're home." Harry yelled through the flat.

"We're in the front room." Harry turned to me and smiled before walking ahead to the front room where Louis was sitting on the couch with Eleanor.

"We were thinking of going out if you guys want to come with us."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Dinner then a club. Sound good to you guys." Louis looked at Eleanor who just smiled which i took to be a good sign.

"Yeah that sounds good. Just give us some time to get ready." Harry looked behind him to me waiting for my response.

"Yeah i mean we have to go ready too since Harry just ended his work out and i'm in my school clothes so we need to get ready too." Harry half smiled then looked back at Louis and Eleanor.

"Well get off the couch and get ready. We leave in twenty minutes." Louis and Eleanor looked at each other before jumping off the couch and heading towards their room. The way they act was like they were exactly the same person but in two different bodies. Same personality and everything. "They're perfect right? Sometimes it feels like i'm talking to one person when i talk to both of them."

"Thats just what i was thinking. I wonder if they know how perfect they are for each other?"

"They don't know how perfect but they know they're great with eachother. You need to start becoming making friends with my friends if we want to survive as a couple."

"Well i like Zayn the best. He seems like the one i might be the most like. I can be fun but serious too."

"Then how about you date him instead?"

"Well we have two little problems named Harry Styles and Perrie Edwards" Harry looked at me like he actually believed that i was serious. "Harry. I'm kidding and you know that I have no feelings like that for anyone but you right now, Especially since your the one i decided to be with other then my charming friend in Uni that i know likes me."

"Don't talk about that guy. Your starting to make me actually want to kill him. And i know that you like Zayn better then the rest of the boys but it wouldn't help but to get a little closer then a first name basis with all of them."

"Sure. I mean why not. Louis lives with you. Nialls dating Lily now if you didn't know and might as well say that Liam makes sure that you don't get in jail while i can't be there to make sure of it myself so i guess i owe all of them enough to get to know them. It's just a different atmosphere for me. Being around people who are so used to being surrounded by screaming girls who are so in love with them they'd do anything to get to them and get that one strand of hair that was on the back of their shirt."

"My fans aren't that crazy." I nodded trying to get the stereotype of a fangirl out of my head. I guess i'm basing it off of Nikko who is insane in his own right. 

"Shouldn't we be getting ready. I mean you forced Louis and Eleanor to get dressed so lets get it done ourselves." I walked past him and went towards his room to get my stuff. IIt wasn't until i got to his room that i heard him follow me. "Start with a shower. You smell gross."