Chapter 28

Allison's P.O.V

Harry pushes me back against the wall, causing me to drop my purse on the ground, spilling a few contents inside of it. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, taking me by force. I move my hand so I can pull onto his hair. My finger glide up his neck and into his hair, but I run into Harry's beanie. I forgot he had that on. I pull my hands back down and wrap them around his neck.

He moans into my mouth and his hands roam down my back until he stops just below my butt. He lifts his hands up a bit so I take the hint and hop up, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands are underneath my thighs, holding me up. I scratch down his neck gently and he bites down on my lip.

Cold wind blows past us, causing me to stop moving my lips and stiffen my body, waiting for the wind to stop.

"Let's go inside." Harry murmurs, kissing my neck.

"Okay." I breathe out, half from the kissing, and half from the freezing wind blowing around us.

Harry sets me down the porch and I wrap my arms around me. I go to bend down and get my bag, but Harry beats me to it. He puts the things that fell out when I dropped it back into my purse and stand back up. He hands me my bag and I look around for my keys. I finally find them and rush over to the door, unlocking it quickly. I shove the keys back into my purse and open the door. I walk in before Harry and turn around and wait for him to come in.

Harry walks in and closes the door behind him.

"Zip up your purse." He motions to my bag. I look down at it in confusion but zip it up anyways.

"Why am I zipp- Ahh!" I squeal as Harry lifts me up and flings me over his shoulder. I almost loose my purse again, but catch it at the last second. I grab onto his thighs, my cheek pressed against his bum. I can't stop giggling.

"H-Harry!" I say in between giggles, "What are you doing?"

"Walking?" He says sarcastically.

I try to slap his butt, but fail miserably. A door creaks open and he walks inside.

"Oh no! Put me down! You're not walking up the steps with me on your shoulders!" I try my best to sound angry, but it's kind of hard when your over someone's shoulder.

"Oh yes I can." He says back, his feet already walking onto the first step. I know I'm only 3 levels up, but still. I'm heavy.

He walks up the steps with no hesitation or struggle. I'm still squirming and telling him to put me down, but it's not working. I hear another door open, so we've most likely made it to my floor. He walks a couple more steps, then he stops and puts me down. I smooth my hair out and cross my arms at him.

"Was there any reason for that?" I ask him, narrowing my eyes, trying to hide my smile.

He presses his lips together and tried not to let his lips curve up in a smile as well. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Nah, just wanted to hear you laugh." He says simply, my hearts picks up pace and I can't help but blush.

I turn towards my door and pull my keys out. I unlock the door and open it, praying that Stephanie is already asleep so it won't be so awkward.

And to my likings, the downstairs is completely dark, except for the light we have plugged in to illuminate the hallway by the bathroom. I face Harry and wait for him to close the door: he locks it up and faces me, I put my fingers up to my lips, motioning for him to stay quiet. He puts his fingers to his lips and pretends to zip them out, he motions out locking his lips together and then tosses 'the key' back over his shoulder. His childish gesture makes my heart flutter. I shake my head and roll my eyes, I turn back around and start walking towards the staircase.