Chapter 1: The Truth is Out and Ryder is Mad!

As Unique finished her song and everyone clapped and consoled her, Marley stared at Jake before raising her hand. 

"Yes Marley?" Mr. Shue asked and there was a gulp from Jake. Marley walked up in front of everyone and began to explain. 

"Earlier today, i found that my boyfriend, Jake, had a sexual affair with Bree behind my back! She even had evidence because she talked about the mole on the side of his thigh!" Marley announced and soon, the guys and girls had to hold back Ryder and Unique from killing Jake. "To express my feelings for this, i have a song for Jake! A song that everyone in this room knows!" Marley grinned sadly and showed a small blue tank top and tiny blue shorts (think of the video outfit) on her from her coat. Boys whistled and girls clapped.

Marley started to sing as tears ran down her face. Jake watched with a brokenhearted expression on his face and Ryder wanted to go up there and comfort her. As Marley ended the last notes, Ryder and Unique walked up to their best friend and hugged the life out of her. People started to come up to and before you know it, everyone was hugging and consoling her. 

Suddenly, Santana came though the door, shouting Spanish with Rachel and Kurt behind her, also absolutely furious. She looked like she was about to kill any Puckerman in sight. When Santana saw Jake, she ran over to him and started to try to choke him. Mr. Shue, Sam, and Rachel started to pull her off him. Santana finally calmed herself. Marley walked over to her, put her hand on Santana's shoulder, and shook her head at the Latina. Santana nodded and Ryder stuck behind Marley like a shadow or a lost puppy. 

Marley simply walked over to Jake, smiled sadly at him, and started to say something to him.

"Let's just forget this ever happened, move on with each other, and try to forget what you did to me and yourself, Jake Puckerman!" Marley ordered and Jake frowned, looking like he was about to cry.

"I'll never forget!" Jake answered, pecked Marley's cheek, and nodded at her. Marley nodded in response. Jake walked out of the room while Marley started to cry and Ryder hugged her, trying to calm the shaking and crying down.

"I'll always be here for you Marls!" Ryder promised her and Malrey nodded, smiling.