Chapter 2: Marley's New Attitude

Author's Note: HEY! Okay, so i was thinking that Marley should have a new attitude and still be the girl next door, while being a hot model-like girl. She'll wear leather jackets, tighter outfits, and will also definitely (maybe) have a love triangle with Ryder and Jake. Bree is a bitchy bad ass who will maybe torment the Glee Club except Jake of course ;(). Bree will have moments with Santana! I'm sorry if some people think Rachel's NOT ready to move on but she is recovering from Finn and Sam can help her with his impersonations, abs, cute smile, and abs. YES, I KNOW i said abs twice by the way! :) Disclaimer: Ryan Murphy own's the characters and i own the plot. I WISH I OWNED IT=! IF I DID, THERE WOULD BE A EVANBERRY SEASON!

MARLEY'S POV (Point of View)

As I got out if the shower the next morning, Kitty and the rest fo the girls had woken up from our sleepover last night. Kitty went straight into the bathroom as soon as I got in. I heard the bath turn on and shook my head as i walked to my closet. But as i grabbed a sweater, Unique stopped me, a devilish grin on her face. She had a stack of clothes for me and they did NOT have any sweaters or include a hat! 

"Marley Rose, you will be wearing things to show off that body and prove to Jake you are OVER him!" Unique grinned again and shoved me the clothes. I simply nodded and started to put them on. It was a red and black loose t-shirt, tight black jeans, and red heels. 

When i got to school, everyone watched as i walked down the halls in my new outfit. As i was getting my stuff out of my locker, roses that Jake put in fell on the floor and i kicked them away with my foot, sighing as i did.

As i closed my locker and checked my iPhone3. On Instagram, someone had posted a video of my performance yesterday. There were OVER 3,982 likes and only about 3 dislikes! I widened my eyes at how the guys and girls were HAPPY me and Jake was free! I scoffed when i saw texts asking me to go out with them!

I then, with a somewhat bad mood, walked to Glee Club and sat in the front, fuming. A little later, Mr. Shue came in, grabbed a black expo marker, and wrote our assignment on the board. Our assignment was....LOVE TRIANGE BATTLES!

"Does everyone in this world hate me?" I muttured and Unique patted my shoulder. Jake raised his hand and Mr. Shue nodded. He went up to the front of the room, got a chair, and sat right in front of me, staring at my blue eyes and raven colored hair. 

"I want to sing this song as a 'Sorry' for Marley" Jake explained and whispered a song to Brad. The piano player nodded and began to play. 

It was called "St Fire to the Rain" by Adele and it was soulful. When it was over and the bell rang for people to go home, i ran out of there and to the parking lot. 

Ryder ran after me and grabbed my arm. 

"What Ryder?" i snapped at him.

"I love you!" Ryder told me, took my face in his hands, and kissed me passionately before waling over to his car and driving away. I stared as he drove away, my eyes widened.....