Shattered Peace

I've had this idea for awhile and I just have to post this story before I go insane with this idea.
---
Promise: 2P!FrUK Fanfiction Written by: Meh

Summary: Everyone makes promises but only a select few will really do anything and everything to keep it. But the question is, how far will that person go?

...

Chapter 1 - Shattered Peace

It was a usual morning for Francois that day or the usual as in what had been the usual for the past year of his life. It was exactly 9 AM and the Frenchman was still lying in bed with no intent of leaving the comfort of the warm bed sheets. He put his free arm behind his head in order prop his head on it while his other arm wrapped around the waist of another. Francois looked down at his lover who was currently snuggling close to his bare chest; the Frenchman allowed his lips to form into a smile. His lover was a young British man with short, soft, ginger hair and rosy, blood-splattered freckled cheeks. His now closed eyes were bright icy sapphires, outlined with delicate long eyelashes and his pouted pink lips formed the most brightest of gentle smiles. During the course of these few months, Francois had grown affectionate for the Brit but he would never admit this out loud. The truth was that these past several months had been among the best for the Frenchman and it was all due to the strangest of situations that the two had gotten themselves into.

~Flashback~

"Stupid bitch." Francois muttered as he lit a cigarette. He looked down at blonde girl who he had just stabbed and was now lying on the ground with a pool of blood next to her. "They always want it the hard way."

Francois hadn't paid his monthly rent again and had gone to talk to the landlady in hopes to work out some arrangement. Obviously it didn't end well.

"All I wanted was one more week but no, you had to complicate things and bitch about how I haven't paid in over five months. Bullshit." Francois ranted as he let out a puff of smoke. "But that guy Alfred who lives on the floor above me never pays shit but yet you still let him live here just because he does you special 'favors'. Or at least did. Oh well at least I did him the favor of getting rid of another whore for him."

Francois sat down on the desk and looked out the window.

"It won't be long before the police find out about you. Damn it just one more problem for me, just my fucking luck. When am I going to get something good in my damn-"

"Mrs. Alice I wanted to-"

Francois turned towards the door as he heard another voice entered the room; it was then when he saw Oliver for the very first time. The Brit stopped at mid-sentence as soon as his eyes met with lifeless, bloody, body. He stayed silent.

The Frenchman gave the British man a cold glare and then slowly stood up. He finished his cigarette then threw it out the window before walking towards the Brit. He reached into his pocket for his long, sharp, knife.

"I'm afraid Mrs. Alice will no longer be available. Now go home unless you want trouble."

Yet the Brit had a very different expression from the one Francois expected. It was neither filled with neither terror nor fear but rather awe. His lips turned into a soft smile and his blue eyes turned teary.

"...You..."

Francois looked at him with an indifferent look.

"What?"