WHAT THE WHAT THE WHAT?

WE TAKE A QUICK BREAK FROM OUR NORMAL WOF MC PLOTLINE TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL AND FREAK OUT BECAUSE,

OH MY GOSH 1K READS! 1K! 1K!!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

If you told me this series would get to a thousand reads in less then a year the day I published the first part. I probably would've smacked you across the face for trying to get my hopes up.

BUT IT HAPPENED! I was about to give a normal update cause I still am having trouble being active.

BUT 1K GUYS!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm literally crying as I type this.

So many of you have been here from the first couple parts and I couldn't be more grateful!

I want to say thanks those I've met on Wattpad in the WOF fandom overall.

You guys are some of the most pleasant, kindest, and funnest to be around people I've met on the internet.

Without you I would not be where I am today, I know so many say that but it's true.

I want to leave you with this message.

When you show yourself to the world, you're putting everything on the line. There is no going back once you've done it. People have the right to critique, welcome, and deny you. You can't do anything about it. Put if your willing to put heart, soul, and passion into what your trying to achieve, well. Sometimes you fail. That's a sad truth of life. BUT TRYING, you can try at something no matter how many times you fail. You will face onslaughts of compliments, insults, others will doubt you, YOU will doubt you. But those that you want to listen to, will cheer you on when you are giving something your greatest efforts, even if you are not getting the love, attention, and amounts of support you want. If you are determined enough to say "NO, I'm doing what I love and what makes me happy" and live by that. If you are willing to stride, and endure through all obstacles no matter what happens. You will reach where your supposed to be, even if it's not what you initially expected. Even if it's not what you initially wanted. You will be doing what you're supposed to be doing it , where you're supposed to be doing it, and how, and why. So please don't let go of what you're passionate about, that you love doing, even if right now you're not successful. Because of don't let go of that. One day you will be.

-Starry