KNC (a naruto story) 1

(Naruto's POV)

We walked for hours. Its like he was taking us on a wild goose chase. I kicked a stick as a walked with my hands in my pockets. The tick rolled off to the side and into a bush. I sighed and kept walking, looking up at my Sensei. "Where is this "friend" any?" He didnt say anything back. Kakashi-Sensei turned and walked down into the woods, still reading his book. As Sakura and Sasuke followed, I stood there looking at the tall trees like they could eat me. My thoughts were interrupted by Sakura grabbing my jacket and dragging me through the dirt. "Lets go Naruto! Kakashi-Sensei and Sasuke are ahead of us!"  I was drug through mud and god knows what else until we cought up. I stood and brushed myself off as Sakura went to stand by Sasuke. A little TO close. I crossed my arms and stood beside Sensei. He Put his book in his back pocket and put his hand out infront of him like he was touching something. As if on que, Sasuke, Sakura, and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Sensei, what are you doing?" Sakra said trying to get his attention. He made a hand sign with his other hand. "Concentrating.." The trees started to slowly fade as a wall that could hold half of the Leaf village came to view. In front of us were big gates that hand the Leaf symbol on the like our headbands. I looked up at the wall to see people dressed in all black. I took out a kunai and Sasuke grabbed my hand. "If Kakashi isn't attacking then theres no point for you to..it'll only get you into trouble." I glared at him and put the kunai away. The gates opened to show some kind of trining camp. Sensei turned around to face us. "This is KNC, or otherwise known as Konoha Ninja Camp. ((i know, its corny -.-)) Here you'll learn things that I can't teach you. You should stay together and do your best not to get in trouble." He walked past us but stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Oh, and don't talk to anyone dressed in black. See you in a few weeks." Turning his head back around, he walked back towards the village. Sakura looked over at Sasuke. I sighed and walked in but was stopped by Sasuke's arm. "He said stay together..." Sasuke put his hand back in his pocket and walked in Sakra followed and I reluctantly did to.

(Sasuke's POV)

As we walked in, I looked around the camp. On one side there were cabins with team names and numbers on the front. There were also small shops for weaponry, food, and clothes. I made my way to a table that had a couple Leaf nin sitting behind it. I grabbed three sheets of paper that were sitting on the table. I handed Naruto and Sakura each a sheet and looked over it.:

                                                               Welcome to KNC

 When you first come in, you'll see team cabins on your right. Find yours and get settled in. There should be enough food for your whole team. After you get settled, you're allowed to roam camp. You must be back in your cabin at sun set. There will be a staff member around to see you and lock your door for the night. Also, don't worry about money for shopping. You'll be rewarded for the work that you do here.

Enjoy your stay at KNC and make sure you work hard the next few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~

New chapter coming soon!!