000000001 ~ (the only chapter)

@-mingyu- ily ❤️

Mingyu let out a deep sigh as he muttered curses under his breath.

"Leave me alone. Stay away from me. You're smart, right? How would you not get that?" He said, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Mingyu, babe... I don't understand why.. Did I do something?.." You slowly said as guilt grew up inside him, but he didn't want to show.

"God! Stop assuming! I'm not the baby's father, and I don't love you! I never did!" He shouted right at your face.

"It was another guy, Y/N. It was Seungcheol!"

It felt like you lost the child. You didn't feel okay at all, and it isn't good for the baby. It was Seungcheol's child. It wasn't Mingyu's.

You tried to hold his hand but he grabbed your shoulders as he pushed you away from him.

You landed on the floor with a loud thud, and that was where you lost your consciousness.

~

After a few hours, you woke up in a hospital, with Mingyu beside you.

"I knew it, you were lying. Mingyu, you pranked me so hard I thought it was real." You said with a giggle, even the weakness is visible in your voice.

He looked at you, and that was where you noticed that his eyes were bloodshot.

"H-hey, why are you crying? I'm alright, just a little tired.." You told him in case he was worried. He shook his head in response.

"Everything's good. Maybe I could talk my parents out and we'll be together with no one disagreeing about the two of us. And we'll have the baby and take care of him and----" You were cut off by his loud cries.

You giggled a bit, wiping his tears, and tried to start talking to him again. "Mingyu, seriously. Why are you crying? W-wait, hey."

He suddenly grabbed your hand, holding onto it tightly.

"We... We lost the child, Y/N.. We lost our child.." Mingyu's tears continued as you froze.

You smiled weakly as you ran your hand through his hair. "Mingyu, stop crying. You won't look handsome if you keep crying..." There were tears threatening to fall but you didn't cry.

'I have to be strong for him,' you thought.

"I'm sorry for what I did, Y/N.. I just wanted to keep you safe... But... But---" He cried louder. You tightly hugged him, shushing him as he drifted to sleep in your arms.

After an hour, you flinched and that woke Mingyu up. "Hey, babe." You whispered.

"Y-Y/N... I--" His tears are welling up again, but you went closer to kiss his forehead.

"It's alright, love.. We can make another one next time, okay?" You told him as he cutely avoided your stare, blushing.