Chapter 51

Connie was laying across the swing outside letting the sun warm up her skin. There was no noise, just the gentle breeze blowing the leaves of the trees around her. Opening her eyes she looked up at the clear blue sky above her.

Last night had certainly been a jumble of things. A disaster, a nightmare, a huge mess... Yet the way she felt now couldn't be any further from how the evening had started. A piece of her would never forget what she did, it would always bother her that she could kiss someone else while knowing she loved him.

Connie released a slow breath oblivious to the eyes watching her from the doorway. Jacob leant against the frame of the doors wishing that he didn't have to keep all this to himself. However part of him knew he couldn't lose her, and last night proved that to him more than anything else. Maybe some time, just the three of them would be what she needed.

Her skin was a golden brown in this light, her hair becoming lighter with the hours she spent in the sun. The small shorts she wore not only making her legs look incredible but her small waistline too. She lay so carelessly across the pillows looking effortlessly mesmerising.

Jacob stepped outside, the sunlight hitting his skin instantly as he inhaled. He opened his eyes again joining Connie who looked down as she felt the swing rock backwards. "Hey you-" "Hey, I didn't know you were up yet." She shifted slightly so that he could sit down properly, her legs resting across his lap.

He ran his fingers over her smooth skin back and fourth. Connie lay her head to the arm rest so that she could watch him. "I've only just got up." She smiled gently as another cool breeze blew through the garden. Connie found his touch relaxing as she rolled her head to the side looking at the garden.

She sighed looking to the trampoline and climbing frame. Grace had barely been in the house for the last two weeks. She was happy to let her spend some time with Sam but it proved harder than anything she'd ever had to do. Connie had picked Grace up from Anna at the end of last week and they'd spent some time in the park.

Jacob noticed her change in expression. "Hey, it's not for good you know that. You had a lot on and Grace needs her father too." She smiled briefly before feeling him lace his fingers through hers. "I know, I just miss her you know." "I know, I do too sweet cheeks." Connie sat herself up, crossing her legs as she looked to Jacob. "I'm sorry for how I acted before."

He shook his head with a smile. "Don't be, we both acted stupid at times." She smiled as he caressed her cheek before pulling a face. "What?" "Did you actually just apologise? Wait, can I get you to say it again while I record it for future use?" She pushed his hand away before he caught her wrist pulling her onto his lap.

She straddled his legs as she knelt into the cushions of the swing. Her gaze had become more serious as she looked to Jacob. His hands were resting on her thighs before grazing up her legs. She lowered her lips to his, her hand moving to his neck as she held him closer to her. Connie knelt up pushing herself against Jacob as he responded to the kiss.

Jacob's hands lifted up her body as the kiss became desperate. His fingers skimmed her waist before lifting her vest over her head throwing it to the floor. Jacob moved his hands to the small of her back as she caught his bottom lip between her teeth. She moaned against his lips as pushed his hands into the sides of her shorts.

Gripping onto her hips he lifted her up pushing her down to the cushions with some force. He knelt above her as he continued sliding his hands over her waist. Jacob removed her shorts as he continued to rest above her. Connie ran a hand over his muscular chest feeling his hand weave into her hair.

Everything about this was risky and something she would never do but something about Jacob made her forget all her inhibitions. Her breath caught in her throat as Jacob gently bit her earlobe before placing kisses down her neck. Her breathing shallow as she tried getting as much air as she could.

Jacob's lips trailed down her body as she rolled her head backwards, arching her back. He pressed his hands to her hips pushing her back down. Connie moaned loudly feeling his tongue roll back and fourth across her skin. Jacob laughed causing Connie to tense as his breath blew across her.

She grabbed his hand as he laced his fingers through hers once again. Lifting it up he raised his lips to meet hers again, his hand pinning hers down to the cushion beside her. He kissed her again, his fingers running down her body before he quickly pushed into her dragging another moan from her lips.

Connie arched her back as he began to move faster. She was oblivious to her surroundings as he became the only thing she could sense. His name falling from her lips as he continued to thrust into her, his lips pressing to hers again as he felt her coming closer to the edge.

She couldn't help but surrender to him whenever they were alone. No matter how independent she once was, Jacob had broken through all of that. She panted heavily as he dropped down beside her, both staring up at the sky. "Never did I think having sex in my garden would be what we did today."

Turning her head she looked to him as he laughed, rolling onto his side. "It was good though-" "I didn't say it wasn't muscles." She smiled into the kiss his hand caressing her waist. Breaking from her lips he smiled over at her again. "God I love you Connie Beauchamp." Her eyes were full of passion as he looked to her, nobody else mattering in that moment. "You're pretty admirable yourself muscles."

Jacob smiled as Connie sat up sliding her arms into his shirt. "We should probably do something with our day-" "Mmm..." Connie stood up turning to face him. "Or we could just go inside and you could carry on as you were just then."

He looked to the sly smile on her face before standing up, a lot closer than she had anticipated him to be. Without warning he grabbed her legs, lifting her up as he kissed her hungrily. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands held onto her carrying her inside.