Dreams are reality

Dreams are reality

Chapter 1

I open my eyes and I'm not in my room anymore. The only thing is me and a bed with white sheets. Everywhere I look I see white, but there a wooden door with a silver doorknob.

I walk over to door, I look around I see a very long hallway. I start to run down the hallway. I don't know where I am, but I don't want to be here. I start to hear a familiar voice around the corner. I start to go to the other side of the hallway but when I get to the other side I hear the same voice on the other side of the hall, so I try to go back to the room I woke up in. I put my ear against the door and listen, I hear the voice.

I listen to the door right next to it, it's the same voice. I opened the door nothing is in it. I listen to the door next to and hear the same voice and open it there's nothing. I go to the next door and I listen close to the words the voice says Alison, Alison, Alison are you ok, Alison are you ok.

Then I open the door and there's nothing so I start to look Around to see if there's a voice recorder then I look under the bed there's nothing I go to the hallway . I listen, agin I hear.Alison, Alison are you ok, Alison please be ok.

Then I turn the corner I a see the back of a person wearing a blue sweatshirt pulled over their head. I walk toward the body very slowly. As I try to get a look at his face I put my hand on his shoulder.

I woke up gasping for breath. I try to tell myself that I was just a dream but it seamed so real. Its 6:47 and Monday so I have to go to school today. I get dressed in jeans, uggs, and a knitted sweater.

I got to school late because my craving for a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks was stronger then my urge to get to school, I was late so I went down to the office to get a late slip. After that I run up the stairs to my home room class.

I was walking to my locker, but no one was walking in the hallway because I had to stay for detention because this was the 2nd time I was late this week. I was walking to go down the main stair case to leave, when I saw a boy wearing a blue sweatshirt. I started to run after him, but my adrenaline rush overpowered my memory and I forgot there were stairs.

I hear Alison, Ali are you ok? Alison please be ok. I opened my eyes and said,

"What did you just say?"

"I said Ali wake up please."

"What did you just say?"

"I was trying to wake you up."

I was about to ask him what happened but I looked up and saw his gorgeous face, then I fell asleep again.