Chapter 2

"I'M PACKED MOM!"

"OK!"

I race to the car with my huge bags of luggage.

"Oh Sweetheart. I am going to miss you so much!"

"Mom Please stop. I promise I will be ok."

"Fine then."

At the airport

5 MINUTES TILL BOARDING!

"Hurry Up Mom"

Just to let you know, My mom is the slowest person in the world.

"I'm coming I'm coming. Dang. Time already. Call me everyday."

"I know I know"

"BYE!"

"LOVE YOU MOM"

 On The Airplane

I find my seat. I'm sitting by this red heading girl with freckles. She has her Earphones in and I can tell by what she's murmuring that she's listening to Diana.

"WANNA LISTEN?!" she yells to me so suddenly I almost drop my coffee.

"SURE!" I yell back

"Hear take this," she say's while giving me an earplug.

On the whole ride there we're yelling 1D lyrics while people watch so willingly.

When finally I see the big mansion of a school with giant letters 1D painted on the side.

I am home!

"We're here! Oh my gosh I can't wait to go in!" I yell.

"I know right! I bet it looks amazing.!" the girl on the plane says.

  The school is like ten gigantic mansions that are red brick that all say 1D on the side. There is guys pointing to a building that says stage 1 on it. I tell the girl to come on and we walk in the building. Inside looks like a One Direction concert. There are thousands of people taking there seat. We are escorted to a row in the middle of the arena. When we take our seat the girl says her name finally.She's the same age as me and her name is Katy.

"ATTENTION! MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!" a short dude yells out from the stage. There are whoops of screams everywhere. "NOW HERE THEY ARE!"