Project avec Lina (aka ELLEDAALLAS)

#MoroccoIsWaitingForNashAndTheDolanTwins 

ELLEDAALLAS ❤️

• Please help us by screenshoting and sharing •

• Aidez nous en screenshotant et partageant s'il vous plait •

We - Lina and Yasmeen - are two Moroccan girls who love Nash and the Dolan Twins. We've been following them ever since the beginning, watching every single video, liking every single pic, letting them slowly take an enormous place in our hearts. We even ended up creating some fan accounts to feel closer to them. They made us smile through the pain and laugh through the tears, they made us grow stronger and happier. But we unfortunately knew that we'd never get to meet them to meet them, hug them, tell them we love them or even see them in person, simply because we live in Morocco. They don't know about us, I mean, they don't know that we exist and they also probably don't know how much we love them. We eventually tried to stay positive but every time we saw a m&g picture, our hopes slowly turned into fear and we slowly realized that we really may never get the chance to meet them. It sucks. It sucks because we can't even FaceTime them, buy their merch and books, and you don't know how much this is killing us.
We kept on getting sad, and as time passed we couldn't even go on their website anymore. Seeing the merchandise, the dates and all that made our hearts ache. But then, Lina got this idea of creating this hashtag and try to make it trend and go viral and here we are today.
Don't get us wrong, we're just two invisible Moroccan girls who are trying their best to get to meet their idols and heroes one day.
We need your help, it's the only way that could help us meet them one day.

Lina&Yasmeen

Aider nous à réaliser notre rêve s'il vous plaît. Nous voulons juste rencontrer nos idoles :(

(Lina: @panicgrier // IG et @panic_grier // Twitter)

(Moi, Yasmeen: @saddolan // IG et @saddolan // Twitter)