Luke hemmings smut

|Hey guys, please vote and maybe comment? Also, thanks for reading. I originally had this on my other account but I moved it over here so I did not copy! Enjoy(: |

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After you and Luke get lunch, you go on a quick stroll through the park before the storm hits. Thunder booms in the distance. As you make your way back to Luke's Audi, it begins to down pour.

"Luke!" You shriek. "I told you it was going to rain!"

The rain pelts down soaking both of you. He giggles softly and hands you his jacket. You smile as he places it around your shoulders.

"Holy shit." He mumbles, looking down towards your breasts. You glance down. Your black strapless bra is clearly visible through the soaked white dress fabric. Heat rushes to your cheeks.

"Shit." He whispers. You know its turning him on. Why not have some fun with Luke?

"Luke im so wet." You reply. He smirks but quickly turns away.

"Let's go back to your place." His eyes nearly pop out as he takes your hand and walks you back to his car.

he pulls onto the road.

You tease him by placing your hand on his lower thigh and slowly moving it higher and higher making him grow hard. The sight of turning him on turns you on and makes you want to play with him even more.

"Do you want me to crash." He says through his gritted teeth as he tries to focus on the road. You're almost back to Luke's place when you decide to begin touching your breasts to get a reaction out of him. He begins breathing harder harder as you rub over your bra.

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath trying to pay attention. You moan quietly, teasing him. He pulls into his driveway and speeds up to the garage putting the car in park. He then jumps out and comes around to get you. He opens your door and pick you up and you straddle him and begin kissing his neck. He stumbles over to the door and fumbles with the key and finally opens the door, quickly slamming it shut after.

"You're such a tease." He whispers while carrying you to his bedroom. "You're going to be punished for that."

His words speed up your heart. He drops you carefully on his bed. Immediately he removes his shirt and you take off your wet dress. He eyes you and slips off his jeans. He makes his way over to his dresser in his boxers and pulls out a condom package.

"I've never used these." He says nervously. You know he's a virgin.

"Not yet." You say. He looks quizzically at you. "I wanna do something first." He sets the condom down.

"You're so hot." He says, his voice cracking slightly. He lies on his bed next to you and you immediately roll over so your hovering on top of him.

"What are you going to do to me?" He asks trying to sound scared. You grind you're crotch over his hard bulge causing him to moan. Slowly you move your hips around in a circular motion while kissing his neck and making your way down his chest. He lies there enjoying the view of your chest.

"That's all you got babe?" He says as a joke. With that, you move your hand under his boxer band and grab him in your hand.

"Of course not babe. We both know you want something else." You tease. He nods licking his lips.

You pull his boxers down to his ankles and kiss up his thigh keeping your eyes locked on his. You enjoy seeing him in this fragile state as he lies whimpering. You lick his v line.

"Mmm." He groans. "Quit teasing babe, if you keep going I might cum before you start."

You take him in your mouth and he moans instantly. You slowly and carefully slide your nails up his shaft, then take him out of your mouth and rub your thumb swiftly around his swollen head. Little white dribbles escape and you lick them up and blow cold air onto him.

"Babe, Im not going to last much longer." He says with struggle in his voice. You take him back into your mouth as far as you can without choking. He shifts his hips up pushing into you further. You moan sending vibrations through him. He shifts his hips again, this time emptying into you. You swallow quickly before removing him from your lips and gasping for air. The look on his face is worth the struggle. He lies with his eyes closed and his lips parted.

"Baby." He whimpers. You lie next to him breathing heavily from the lack of air and he lays recovering.

"Tomorrow I'll repay you, babe." He smirks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The more votes, the more I update so *evil smirk*. Also, if you have any suggestions or anything feel free to comment because I love reading them(: Don't forget to check out my other stories on here. Ok I'm done now ha

<3 ANALCROCS