Part 3

I like peaches and I'm eating one as I write this....

THANKS FOR TELLING ME TO UPDATE AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT I AM

-

*In 5SOS house woot lol*

"Here's the kitchen." Luke points as you stand next to him.

"It's gorgeous." You reply, looking around.

"Yeah, it is." He smiles while looking at you.

"And over here." He motions for you to follow, so you do. He leads you down a short hallway and opens up a wooden door. "we have our practice room."

"Wow." You say as you enter the large room. Guitars, drums and microphones are set up all around the room and there's even a large recording desk. "it's amazing." You add.

"This is my favorite room." He boasts. "It's even sound proof." He sends you a wink.

"We could always test it out?" He says, more like a question.

"Wow. Someone's horny." You joke and he blushes.

"Only when you're around." He remarks.

"Wouldn't you love to just lay me down on the carpet and fu..." He aggressively kisses your lips, shutting you up. His hands squeeze your butt as you press your body against his.

His hands move up to your hips, going in small circular motions, moving against his body.

He moves you back against the wall full of pictures and plaques, kissing you lustfully. You hop up and he holds your bottom, so you're straddling his waist. He looses his balance and your back hits the wall harder, knocking a frame off the wall.

"I'm sorry." He whispers and you giggle.

"It's okay."

"Here." You hop down and he helps pull your shirt over your head. He does the same, throwing his next to yours making a small pile on the carpet.

You lie down on your back and he hovers over you, his body careful over yours as he gently sucks on your neck.

"Jesus Christ!" Ashton squeals after abruptly swinging the door open. "Luke, not in the practice room!" He whines.

You break out in laughter as Luke tells him to fuck off.

____________________

This was so short.. I apologize.

HOW ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM HOLY SHIZZLE

What's your favorite song off the album???

I'm torn between voodoo doll, end up here, beside you and ms. all american!! UGHSUSHKSLDK NO I LIKE THEM ALL