Part 2

ITS ABOUT TIME I UPDATE. VOTE COMMENT AND PRAISE ME LOL IDK ILY

"Well good morning." Luke says quietly as your eyes flutter open. You shoot him a smile.

"How long were you watching me?" You ask, furrowing your brows.

"A couple minutes maybe." He admits, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"That's not creepy at all." You giggle and he blushes.

"I was just thinking about last night honestly." He hides his face in the pillow.

"Aw, Lukey, don't be embarrassed." You kiss his cheek and he reveals his flushed face. His hair is messed up and sticking out in places but it's absolutely adorable.

"Stop being so cute." You tell him.

"You stop first." He smiles at you.

"Don't make me blow you again." You playfully warn and his eyes light up.

"Woah, woah. That would be such a terrible punishment." He says sarcastically and puts his hands up.

"Wouldn't it?" You roll on topic Luke, the mattress bouncing as you maneuver over him.

You kiss his plump lips, his lip ring cool against your flesh. He slides his tongue across your lip and gently nibbles on your bottom lip.

You move down his neck and gently suck just below his ear in the spot you know he loves. He lets out a groan as you continue flicking your tongue.

His hands find their way out of the duvet and hold your sides, pushing you against him. They move along the band of your panties (AYO) and down to squeeze your ass.

"Go on." You encourage him as he slides one finger down your crotch, fingering you through you underwear. You let out a whimper as he circles it around.

"Shit." He whispers under his breath as your hips move with his fingers.

You feel one of his fingers against your skin as it slowly enters you. He works carefully and adds another.

"Oh my god, Luke." You cry out falling flat on his chest.

"Christ, you didn't last long." He smirks down at you.

"Maybe you're too good." You laugh as he kisses your forehead.

__\'aldkls

Yeah okay it wasn't that great but idk AHAJMSAMDL

My cat juST KNOCKED MY LAMP OVER WHAT THE HELL