Meet the protagonist.

Name: Adira (ah-deer-ra) Colt

Age: 22 years

Height: 5ft 7

Body type: Hour glass, long legs and medium build.

Weight: 121 lbs (8.6 stone)

Looks: Girl in picture above. Has a birthmark on her lower back.

Likes: Anime, Game of thrones, animals, Horror movies, red, pizza, nigh time, work and singing.

Dislikes: Her looks (Find out why soon), most men, people trying to force her to do things she doesn't want to do, cabbage, grey and soppy romantic films.

Occupation: Radio DJ

Personality: Adira is quite headstrong and stubborn, she's kind but is not a pushover, she's graceful, smart, cheerful, bubbly and confidant.

Past: Adira never met her birth parents, she was found outside an orphanage when she was a baby. She was found to have a weird birthmark on her lower back. She went to many foster homes but was always sent back. Adira caused trouble to the families who fostered her because they wanted to use her beauty to gain money in beauty pageants. She was fed up of being used that she left the orphanage at 18 without being adopted. She managed to get a job in radio and flourished quickly.

Since high school she has only been sort out as an object for lust and sex by boys because of her beauty. She ended up losing her virginity to a guy who only wanted her for sex. He bragged about it around school which caused her to drop out. Ever since then she has had men wanting her only for her looks. Even men who are already attached want her which causes a lot of jealousy from other women. She has had many people ask her for sex and to star as a model which she refuses again and again. Because of all this she sees her beauty as a curse but still tries to enjoy her self despite what she has to put up with. She later got into anime and fell head over heels with Gilgamesh from fate zero which has now become one of her favorite anime's.

A/N: There will be a huge plot twist in this story so watch out for that, This is only an introduction to the protagonist of this story so part one will be here soon.