Enter Gilgamesh.

This is what the birthmark on Adira's back looks like

Adira left her radio station at about 9:30 pm. She wrapped her body tight in her cream woolly coat to protect her against the bitter cold of the winter Los Angeles night. She looked at the sky for any stars but like always, the light from the city masked out the beauty of the little dots of light. Adira sighed and looked to her left to see a man was waiting for her. "Adira Colt, my name is John Heart. I wish to make you a job proposition." The man introduced himself. He wore smart black trousers and shoes and a long black wooly coat. His hair was brown and a little scruffy. He smiled with anticipation at her. "No thank you, I'm quite happy where I am." She replied as she descended the stairs to the sidewalk and walked past the man. "Please Miss Colt hear me out, I am a director and would love to have you star in my movies." John said as he walked in front of her blocking her path. "Look, I have never heard of you before and I watch a lot of movies, how do I know you are even legit?" Adira asked. She wasn't too interested in starring in a film but she needed to know he wasn't just a creep. "I am a real director and have made many adult flicks." He smiled proudly. "Wait, you're telling me you want me to star in a porno, you're sick!" Adira glared before pushing past him. "Common, think of the amount of money we'll make with your looks and body and my directing. What do you say?" John asked. "I say fuck you, there is no way I am ever going to be filmed in any porno of yours or anyone else's. Now leave me alone!" She snapped before storming off leaving John alone in the dimly lit street.

Adira walked into her medium sized apartment and flipped the switch on the wall, flooding the room with light. She sighed as she closed the door and went into the bedroom to get changed into her pajamas. She entered the kitchen and fixed herself a bowl of pasta with cheese and a tomato based sauce. She sat herself down on the sofa and put on the last two episodes of Fate stay night: Unlimited blade works. She loved this show so much and she loved Gilgamesh. Adira watched with great anticipation while she ate her pasta. She watched as Gilgamesh was killed and sucked into the Holy Grail. "No way, not my Gilgamesh!" Adira exclaimed. She couldn't believe he was gone for good. "That's so not fair, why did Gilgamesh have to die?" She whined. She slumped back into her sofa while she finished off the rest of the episode before heading to bed.

The next day...

Adira entered the radio studio at about 7:50 am where she was greeted by her friend Paul. "Hi Adira, how was your night?" He asked with a little blush. Paul was a skinny black haired guy with glasses, he seemed nice and always showed Adira great respect. It was also clear to her that he had a massive crush on her for a while now. Even though he was kind and sweet, she never felt anything for him past their friendship. "It was ok, nothing special, how was yours?" She asked. "Nothing interesting on my end either." He smiled warmly. "Well I better get in the studio, I'm on soon." She said nicely telling him that he was in the way. He then realized he was standing in front of the door. "Oh, sorry Adira." He said shyly. "It's ok, I'll see you at lunch." She smiled before entering the room and sat down. Paul was in charge of sound so he worked in the next room making sure that she read loud and clear. Adira put on the headphones and waited for her mark. Her manager then gave the thumbs up sign telling her she's live on air. "Hello, Los Angeles. This is your host Adira Colt ready to lighten up this dreary winter morning with music and hot gossip. But, first we will be updating you with a traffic report."

The day passed quickly and before she knew it, it was 6:30pm and time to go home. She grabbed her black leather handbag and left the building. She walked for a few blocks and everything seemed normal until she reached the last block and a strong wind picked up. Adira looked around it seemed the wind was coming from all directions towards a certain point to her left. Suddenly, a black portal appeared. Adira stared in shock but soon felt a sort of familiarity from the portal. It looked a lot like the Holy Grail from fate stay night. But that's impossible, isn't it? She thought. Suddenly, a figure fell out of the hole and landed in a pile of rubbish bags left on the sidewalk. The portal then finally dissipated and the wind fell still. Adira stood there unable to move. Did that really just happen? She thought to herself. She looked at the pile of rubbish bags and could only see a pair of legs clad in grey and white shoes. She moved closer to inspect the body, for all she knew they could still be alive. As the figure came fully into view she couldn't believe her eyes. Lying right in front of her was the one and only Gilgamesh from the fate series.

He looked and was dressed exactly the same as he was in Fate/Zero. He wore a white V-neck shirt, grey leather print trousers, white shoes and had all his golden jewelry except the earrings. His golden blond hair was down and he seemed to have passed out. On closer inspection Adira could see a line blood in a circle where he was hit in the head by Archer's arrow, he also has both arms. Could it be he was brought back to life? She thought. She listened quietly and could defiantly hear his breathing. She looked a few meters to her right and could see her building. She then grabbed one of his arms and lifted him up and put one of his arms over her shoulders. She then slowly carried him to her building, up the elevator and into her apartment. She locked the door and carried him into her room and laid him on her bed. "I can't believe I have Gilgamesh lying on my bed!" Adira squealed quietly. It wasn't usually like her to fangirl but it was Gilgamesh so this was an exemption. She got his shoes off and got him under the covers. She then headed to the kitchen and got a cloth and some lukewarm water. She then entered the bedroom again and sat next to the golden King and started washing the blood off his head. She caught herself staring at his gorgeous face and snapped herself out of it. After she was done she left him to sleep while she thought of what to do next.