Morning 3

Mmm... Christian moaned softly as he woke up and stretched, then took a deep sigh. OH, he thought as he looked down at Everret cuddled up to him, arm around him as well. Christian laughed softly and slowly put his arm back down around him after he had stretched awake. He studied him sleeping, he looks so peaceful even though this is our second time meeting and here he is sound aleep in my arms. Everret turned over onto his back, slowly ran his fingers through his hair as he stretched a little but left it there still sound asleep. "Oh." Christian said quietly to himself, turning to his side and looked at him. He didn't know why, but something captured his attention about Everret. His soft colored brown hair? Maybe just how it fell perfectly along his face as he slept so peacefully. Or, how his shirt was lifted up to where you could see his soft creamy colored skin of his tummy showing. His lips, his-.. Christian stopped his thoughts right there as he noticed himself biting his lip. Well aren't you just a pretty boy? And this boy expects me to hold back.  "Just a touch?" Christian said to himself but was startle. "What?" Everret said in his morning voice as he stretched awake and rubbed his eyes. Christian was speechless before speaking, "O-Oh, nothing. Just-... MORNING."

"Mm..Yeah, yeah, morning." He said back, stiII rubbing his eyes then looked up at Christian. Christian was taken back by his light brown golded eyes and his head started to run with many, many thoughts again, but it was broken.  "Why are you practically hovering over me?" Everret asked looking up at him, a slight smile starting to appear.

"Oh,..I was just seeing how you looked asleep. Kind of envies of how peaceful you looked." He said.

"Oh, that's all? I could've sworn you said something."

"Oh. Nope." Christian shook his head.

Everret looked as if he was thinking about something, "just a touch." He said.  Christian's eyes grew big and he looked away. "What?"

"Thats's what I heard you say..!" Everret said smirking and he sat up.

"Nooooo." Christian said getting comfortable lying on his back and looked away.

"Yess, I swear you did. Why else were you so close?" 

Christian made a face not knowing what to say and still looking away. "Because," he began, "because I was studying you.." He said softly. 

Everret licked his lips in thought and put his finger to his lips. "Studying me?" He said questioning.

"Yes." Christian replied kind of blushing and sat up to where they were eye level from each other.

"Like.. How?" Everret asked as he looked at his own hands then himself and then back at Christian.

"Like.." He stopped to think about it, " I don't know." He said quickly while shrugging. 

"No.  What did you mean? Show me." Everret said, now getting out from under the covers and sat on his knees beside Christian.  Christian looked up at him and shook his head no. "No, I can't, 'show' you." Because you know?..Who knows what I might want to study next. Is what Christian wanted to say next but ended it before those words came out.  "Come on. Show me." Everret egged on. 

Siiiiiiigh.  "Sure?" Christian asked giving him a look.

"Yes, I am positive. I'm curious, show me."

"Ah, well, okay." He said in a sigh. Christian got onto his knees facing Everret and he looked at him for a minute.  "Well.. Your hair, you're beautiful hair." He started off and ran his fingers through Everret's hair, pushing it back out of his eyes. Everret looked at Christian in the eyes, waiting for him to continue.  "And then I noticed you have golden eyes, which strike me. And before I knew that... I questioned," Christian paused and traced his thumb across Everret's lips, which made Everret press his lips together and bite them. "whether or not they were soft, and they are of course." He finished saying. Everret put his fingers to his lips and began to say something softly, but didn't finish.  "And what you have covered now." Christian said, gesturing to his shirt and then slowly started to lift it up over his tummy, leaned down and kissed his side softly. Mmm.. "And that soft creamy white skin, I just want to taste." Christian said. Feeling a rush of heat run through his body now, Everret blushed at his kiss.  Christian continued  kissing up his tummy now, slowly lifting up his shirt more and kissed up his chest, then off went his shirt.  

"And that is what I meant by studying you." Christian said, handing back Everret's shirt

"Oh..." Everret took back his shirt and held it cIose to himself.  

"Did I surprise you that I stopped? Or something."  He laughed a little looking at Everret

"I liked it." He said with a slight smile. "I like how you studied me so closely, and personally as well."