Chapter 3

Time 11:10

  The minutes passed by fast and by the time it got to 11:45 I was out the door. I told my mom that I needed some air and to not wait up for me(I can't believe that she trusted me so well but I also did nothing to break her trust till now!). I walked to the closet park I knew bringing with me my pocket knife that I used for camping and my peper spray that my father said for in case of emergency(which I think now would be a good emergency). When I got to Bear's park I sat down at the highest part of the playground. I waited and waited bu tnowbody came, maybe I wasn't suppose to go to this park but I wasn't going to go wonder every park in this area. 

   I checked my watch it was 12:05, but I waited a little longer just to see

   I checked my watch it was 12:05, but I waited a little longer just to see. While I was waiting I got scared a few times by woodland creatures running around in the night. I kept on checking my watch till it read 12:25; that's it I'm not waiting any longer I thought to myself. I slid down the slide and started to walk home along the path but that's when a dark hooded figure came out from behind some bushes and scared the crap out of me. I about smacked him out of fright! 

    "What do you want from me?" I yelled but the figure said nothing. Instead he handed me me a note and said "Read at your own risk" In a husky voice. I opened the note but this time it was an invitation to meet him somewhere; he said that his security guard would take me there safe and sound. 

  Who was this person? What did he want from me? But then I started read deeper and deeper into the note but for some reason I couldn't fully grasp what the note fully said, it was like it was in some kind of different language. But then it was like I fully grasped it in my mind and understood what was going on; the letter wanted me to go to the old mansion to see "him". I finished reading the note and looked up at the dark hooded figure and said "what if I don't go?" I said in a feisty tone. By now I was getting a little pissed off. The dark hooded figure didn't say anything he just held out a murder knife with a rusty red stain on the blade (I hope that wasn't blood I started to think but it had to be because what else would it be) and then just stood still. 

                                    "Am I supposed to be scared?" I asked all sarcastically

                              "No this is" and before he could finish the sentence he had the knife up to my throat within seconds; pulling it closer and closer to my throat. I wanted to scream but nothing came out the knifer was pressing really close to my wind pipes, so that I couldn't make a sound. I also was afraid if I moved a muscle my blood would become like rain and flow right out of me. 

                                                      "you will be coming with me as a guest or as a prisoner! your choice?!" the dark hooded figure told me bringing the knife closer to my throat. What had I gotten myself into! You know when you are close to near death you start to get really into your head like I was doing right now. I'm so stupid! After thinking it through I found my voice and say "ok! I will go with you" but when I heard those words leave my voice it didn't sound like my own; I was so shocked that I actually gave in. The dark hooded figure released the knife from my throat and said "ok let's go" 

   We walked for what felt like hours and every second I wanted to turn back and go home. But the second I would turn around just to glimpse back at the path that we just walked along the dark hooded figure brought out his knife. 

  We finally got to the mansion but before entering I checked what time it was; 12:55 almost 1

  We finally got to the mansion but before entering I checked what time it was; 12:55 almost 1. The two of us entered the mansion and the first thing I did was shiver from the breeze but also from creepy old place that I've never been to. The dark hooded figure led me to and old parlor that surprisingly was all nice enough to sit in and actually have a conversation with (if it was formal). 

                                                "Sit down! I'll be right back" The dark hooded figure said walking into another room that looked like an office. He was greeted with another person that I couldn't quite see. Time passes by slowly but quick like they only needed a quick conversation with each other before both of them came walking into the general area. I looked away, trying to stay calm myself down, so they didn't know I was scared out of my mind. The stranger sat down on the chair across from me and crossed his legs like he was having tea with an old friend. But I didn't know this person; he was a complete stranger and I was not liking this one little bit. He then signed deeply and took a sip of whatever was in his mug. When he was done he just stared at me like he was reading my face. We sat like this for what felt like hours and I could tell that I was looking nervous by the minute, so I decided to do the first bit of talking.

                          "What do you want?" I asked trying to be confident. But he just sat there and smirked "Believe it or not I just want to be friends!" He said weirdly

                                                                                      "Friends?" I said shocked and a little annoyed "You brought me here against my will just to ask me if you wanted to be friends! Who does that?" I basically asked

                                      "Yeah?" My captor said in confusion 

"I'm so confused and kind of pissed off right now, so let me ask you again what do you want?" I asked getting out of my seat. The dark hooded figure started walking toward me but the stranger put his hands up as if to say it's ok. He took another deep sigh and said "I want you to help me!" Before I could let him finish I said "With what?" 

                                                              "With doing my dirty work" He said then he took off his hood and showed me his face. Once I saw his face I couldn't believe what I was seeing; he was a former crush I had. But he turned away when he found out that I was a class clown. "Robert!?" I asked

                                                                                           "Yep! I know that you used to have a crush on me!" He said

                                                                                         "Did" I said annoyed

                     "Well I want you to join our group help me write the wrongs of all the students that have called you strange or weird. You remember why I left? I left because somebody found out that I was a virgin and mocked me for it. Now it's their turn to pay!" Robert said tightening his grip on the mug

 "No!" I yelled 

                               "Fin!" Robert said bringing his hands up. Then the dark hooded figure that brought me here brought out someone, but I couldn't tell who he was holding from the potato sack on her head. That's when Robert told his bodyguard to unmask the person, then I came face to face with a frightened miley. She was so scared and I couldn't help her. I was paralyzed; I wanted to help her but I didn't know what to do. 

                            "Let her go!" I yelled 

"Not until you agree to help me" Robert said