The Puppy

"CHARLOTTE," Crystal yells from the other end of the hallway. I turn around and spot her sprinting towards me dodging all the people in the hall.

"GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT??" She screams in excitement.

"Hmm lets see... you asked out Levi and he said yes?" I reply rolling my eyes.

"YES!" She screams with excitement. I pull her into a hug excitedly.

"Crystal...hi," says Levi shyly. I release her and she turns around to greet him and they begin to talk...a lot...so I decide to put my bag away in my locker. I turn around to my locker for less then 5 seconds before I'm poleaxed to the ground.

"Sam," I say in an annoyed tone.

"Yes babe?" He replies cockily.

"Get off me."

"But I don't want to, I love you to much."

"Hahaha get off me now," I shout pushing him off me. I look around and see everyone staring at us.

"Oh look who finally decided to show up after talking to her boyfriend, how ya doing Olivia?" Crystal asks Liv as she raps her arm around her.

"Don't call me that," Liv replies with a chuckle pushing Crystal away, "and he's not my boyfriend, well, he's not my boyfriend anymore."

"What?" Crystal and I both say sharing a glance of confusion.

"Well, it wasn't really working out, so I broke it off." She says with her head down. I nod.

"What's wrong with you, he's hot!" Crystal blurts out. I glare at her, and Levi gives her at hurt look.

"Guys, I've decided I'm going to live on the floor," I say to break the awkward silence. Everyone begins laughing at me.

"What? It's comfy," I pout crossing my arms looking down at the ground.

"You're so cute," Sam says wrapping his arm around me.

"Why does everyone say that?" I ask.

"Probably because you are," Crystal says rolling her eyes. I poke my tongue out at her and she returns it.

**BELL RINGS**
"Bye guys, see ya at recess," Crystal says as she walks away blowing us a kiss.

"Bye," Liv says in return. I just continue sitting in the floor.

"Bye babe, see you in class," Sam says kissing me on the cheek, then gets up and walks away.

"He didn't even help me up, how rude!" I complain to Liv who offers me her hand. I accept her offer and she pulls me to my feet.

"I'll see you later ok," Liv says with a smile.

"Ok, flirt with all the guys in your class for me, don't be afraid to show the world YOU'RE SINGLE!" I shout as she walks to her locker. She spins around laughing then puts the rude finger up at me. Rude! I pick up my bag that was still on the ground then realise that Levi was still standing there awkwardly.

"You can go if you want," I say awkwardly. He nods and smiles at me then walks away. I feel bad for him honestly. After getting my shit for maths, I head off the home group. Then bell rings 2mins before walk into my homeroom.

"You're late, again," says Mrs Troscott (my home group teacher). I nod and sit down next to Mckenzie, at least I think that's her name. I've never talk to her but I sometimes sit with her.