Chapter 9

Don't forget to lock up when your done. Once we get to the car he puts his stuff in the car. He hops in the car " oh great" as Jacob puts on his seat belt. " Why didn't you tell me about this?" Ashley jumps in and said " Oh shut up, this is making her upset. It is getting her mad!!" After she said that they still went on and on. " SHUT UP!!!!!!! Both of you! This was a stupid thing to do. I am so dumb for thinking this." As I was just putting myself down. I just hopped out and ran. I ran and ran. So fast that I just ran back to the beach. Done at the beach I just stopped done by the rocks. The one place that only one person would know, me.

Logan's P.O.V.
After 2 hours of looking for Sara I just gave up. I went down to the beach and the one place that no one would look for me. The old lifeguard stand were I can see everything. Once I got up I found her on the rocks just crying and crying. Once I got up I got back done and ran to her. I finally got to her. " are you mad at me?" YES. I just had to make you shut up.

Sara's P.O.V.
If I did not put my self down I would not even be here right now. "If I talk to Jacob can we go on the trip he can come." Fine. " love you" as he was running back to the car. Love you too!!!

----------------------------------------------___________________________
Sorry I haven't updated for a very long time. I have a very bust point right know. Once again Mfbaseball. ⚾️❤️