Chapter 8

Today is the day, the day that we leave to go on are road trip. After Logan and I finish packing the car Ashley walks up and puts her stuff into the car. Hey Ash!! "Hey Sara, as she yelled." Well we should go on and get Benjerman as I lied.

Let me take it back real quick, Ashley aka Ash, well she has a fake boyfriend who we say is Benjerman. But it is going to be Jacob. So we can get Logan and Jacob back to being friends. Ok now you are all cough up.

"Okay!!!!!!" It's time to go. Ya!!! As Ashley yells so the state can hear her. My fucking gosh, Ashley!!!! You hurt my ears. As I yelled at her but then calmed down. "So can we go now?" We need to pick up Ben remember as Ashley winked at me. "Okay we can now."

3:14
Hey Logan can you close your eyes till he gets into the car thanks. He has something he wants to give you.

Logan's Pov
I wonder who he is because I have a friend named Benjerman. What if it is... what does we want to give me?

Jacobs Pov
Bye guys make sure to lock up when you are done thanks Jacob. Hey Sara how's it going? "Pretty good, how about you?" Well... how about that trip. I can't wait to meet Benjerman. "Ya...um... he's cool. I guess?" What was that? " Oh he's cool!"
----------------------------------------------So what do you think about my book so far is it good? If not just tell me what it is. Well then I am sorry for not updating I have a lot on my plate right now. So please follow and tell me what you think of it. Ounce again bye. Mfbaseball