Gone forever

I was walking after school seeing all the great things on the way and sweet memories drove by my mind getting stronger of Alex and I,when we were in primary school Alex used to splash in that pond and get me wet so I would have to join in two,I remember at camp I hated being in the girls cabin so Alex and I would bring a tent and sleep together behind the two cabins it was so much fun and when I was sad because of my D+ in math back in year seven Alex ripped his perfect score and got a F-. I really will miss Alex I love that we are  best friends and all but ever since year 6 I have been feeling weird lately like in my heart and now I know why but I needed to tell him but now I will never..see him again,but I guess we can talk on face timing and chatting on Skype,Facebook and Instagram but after today he is probably never going to text me I think he hates me now. I got home and dumped my bag on the floor as I walked up the stair plopping myself on my bed when mum came in "hey honey how was shopping day " I slowly started to cry "MUM IT WAs TERRIBLE Alex hates me and and he is moving away forever" mum ran to me and hugged me close "come with me sweetie" as we walked down stairs and sat on the couch when mum pulled out a red old dusty book with a white ribbon across it "what what is that" my hands started to tremble I knew that book reminded me of oh it was that book of Alex and I as mum opened it..."that was you and Alex when you were having a bath together "MUM something not inappropriate" "ok ok" ... "That was you two on your first day of school you two were so cute" I examined the photo we were holding hands and smiling with our little blue robot backpacks... "And this one was my favourite when you and Alex were having a party you used to pretend you were twins so you would always have two birthdays" a tear slide down my mums eye as well,I hugged her tight "you know what mum you are right I should apologise to Alex" and just as I was running towards the door I saw Alex and his family about to leave when I screamed "ALEX WAIT" but I was too late the car was backed up and now driving on the road "ALEX I AM SORRY" Alex saw me and kept on trying to ignore me "ALEX I...I lOVE YOU OK" the whole car stopped in the middle of the road as Alex stood out of the car and stared at me "what did you just say" he shouted as he came closer "I like you Alex a lot as in love you we have always been best friends but ever since year 6 I have had feelings for you" Alex stood there and for a minute it was silent and then Alex came closer and whispered in my ear  "I love you too" and my eyes popped open and we looked at each other with sweet eyes "so what should we do now"  he said looking at me "well your moving so we can keep in contact I guess" and before I could say anything else a loud honk ruined the moment "ALEX WE HAVE TO GO HURRY UP" "oh well I have to go I will text you when I get some internet" but before I could say anything more he leaned in close and kissed me on the lips it felt magical like 1000 fireworks went off just then but then it ended and Alex ran towards the car waving goodbye as I was speechless of what just happened. I kept on standing there for hours until I feel asleep on the sidewalk waking up in the middle of the night with a dog licking me it was a runner and his dog I quickly ran back to my house and creeped into bed staring at the selling thinking through everything that happened.