Saving Santa Claus

We landed in the snow which is really freezing cold. Luckily, I got my winter clothes with me as I put it on. I can't believe not only I entered Halloween Town but in another holiday door. I guess now i know where holiday doors come from. Jack pointed out that there's Christmas Town not very far as We head towards to it.However, things looked worse than Jack and I could ever apprehend. As we entered Christmas Town, we immediately saw that Oogie had forcibly made his way through this once peaceful-looking town. Smoke clouds in the air, elves trying to repair all the rampage, and it was only a few hours left till Christmas. Though a gigantic Christmas tree was now fixed up, I saw that the rest of the town was in a huge wreck "What a disaster." I breathed almost above a whisper. "I have to find Sandy!" Jack exclaimed. "Y'mean we have to find Santa!" I added correcting it.

As we made our way through the town, We found a tunnel that would lead us to Santa's workshop. I just hope it wasn't too late! As we exited the tunnel, We saw that two elves, one dressed green and the other dressed in red, were there to greet them. "Wow, real life elves, now I've seen everything."I said softly but before anything could be said, an all too familiar unwelcoming voice spoke up.

"Ho, ho, ha ha ha ha ha! Merry Christmas, Jack!"

I cringed at the sound of that voice; now thing went from bad to horribly wrong! I looked up and saw, for a fact, the real Oogie sitting proudly in Santa's sleigh as he laugh maniacally."What's Santa doing up there?" The red elf asked as he pointed above the gang."Where?" I asked as we looked where he was pointing. As soon as we looked up, we were frozen in place like ice sculptures. Dangling from a rope off the ground was the Jolly old elf himself; Santa Claus, though at the moment, he was anything but jolly."Put me down this instant!" He demanded in a yell.

"SANDY!" Jack yelled in concern. I can't believe what I'm seeing; a real Santa Claus, I guess Max wasn't kidding about it then I looked around and saw something. "JAck, the tunnel!" I spoke up. We looked over to the tunnel and saw that a train, most likely on of Oogie's 'toys', had emerged. The part that had worried them the most, however, was that Santa was dangling over the tracks and the Oogie train had a knife on the front as it headed towards Kris Kringle!

"You've got to be joking!" I shouted in exaggerated. "Ho ho ha ha ha! Now then, Jack, Sandy, what are you two gonna do?" Oogie bellowed while laughing even harder. "This'll be fun to watch! It's payback time!" "We gotta get him down!" The red elf exclaimed in concern. "But how?"

I am though was panicking, but my brain was working overtime as I looked around, then thought of just the thing as I looked at the tracks. "I know! Jack, you switch the tracks and hold off the train, while the elves and I will help Santa, then finish it off!" "Got it!" Jack called back as he lashed out his Soul Robber then charged at the train.

"C'mon elves your Santa's little helpers, right? So let's save him."

As our plan went into motion, with the elves and I try to untie the bound St. Nick from the rope, while Jack changed the direction of the train tracks from time to time and pummeling the train at the same time. With all of this happening, I had found myself singing, but this song was very different from when I first came to Halloween Town . . .

Jack: Oh no!

Oh no!

There's trouble everywhere!<

Oh no!

There's smoke clouds in the air!

Oh no!

I can't believe my eyes

We have to help them

Hurry Jack, they wouldn't dare! Oh no!

Me: Oh no! Oh no!