The Flashback

After school I decided to go back home to my aunt.As you walked home you felt cold and looked down.You were near at your home when suddenly yoi saw "Him" he is responsible for you parents death he just waits there with his white hoodie and his hood over his head that blood on it is proof from his victims who were brutally murdered and disformed with that horrible sadistic smile. As I passed by he looked up and tilted his head torwards me. 

I flinched and took space by walking faster I looked around he was still next to the tree .I dont know he did it but he started to seek deeper in the woods. I don't understand how can no one see him but now he is gone and is coming for me.And I better get home before my aunt blows a fues .

Time skip (night time)

As I got home my aunt wasnt there strange shes always home this time.I searched for her till I saw the most horrible image. My aunt laid in her bed coverd i  her own blood thats when it happened I saw "Him" agian just leaning against the wall he stated to walked towards  me I on the other hand was just standing there like a statue. Then he did it agian he just slid his hand agianst my cheek I shiverd of his touch he left saying "I will be back" 

Thats when I remember he did the same thing after killing my parents....