Slenderman!!

Y/n pov

After you woke you up you realised Lui is gone  Looking around hoping to find him but nothing you sighted at the fact that he isn't with you and left you alone in thmme woods.You quickly got dressed in a blue shirt and black goodie with blue jeans and black sneakers .Heading for the cabin door looking around one more time and remembered "Shit I need to take a flashlight since my phone is on 12%" you mumble for yourself you searched the cabin and look around for one until you found one in a draw .You walked satisfied to the door and looked in complete darkness of the woods. Who leaves a girl in the woods you asked yourself switching the flashlight on you walked deeper in the woods you looked around hearing something snap behind you immediately turning around seeing nothing except darkness and trees you kept walking and having the feeling something watching you. Spotting a piece of paper what made you frown seeing the words " No Eyes always watches" with a black figure and suddenly remembered that's the Slenderman you froze and realized you better run an get out of the woods. That's when you started to run and found another piece of paper "Can't run" it didn't stop you from running and then suddenly you looked behind you and saw his tencicales from his back you ran and was out of breath but kept running the branches was hitting your face and legs causing pain on your face but kept running till you came to a place surrounded with trees but was in the middle empty where a tall dark figure stood under the moonlight looking right at you as soon as you wanted to run you turned around only to be face to face with Jeff the killer...

♥♥♥♥~sorry if this was short and sucked I haven't updated in a while so please Cote and comment~♥♥♥♥