Mine

Your POV.
You were still getting over what happened to you and Aphmau back there in the house you desperately wanted to explore. You can still hear Aphmau yelling. 'SPOOKS!!' In your ear and laughing uncontrollably. You giggled from the sweet memory you had. You spotted Gene so you went over to him. You tried to approach him but ran away to Zenix. You sighed and continued your way to Aphmau, but, you got stopped by.. Sasha. Sasha is a cool chill girl. You knew her pretty well. But she had something else to say... "Stay away from Gene." Sasha tells you with a serious tone. "And why is that?" You of course sass Sasha because you've been hanging with Aphmau a little.. Too much.. "Because I don't your good aura around Gene!" Sasha You let out a small evil laugh. "He's Mine." Sasha says to you. "He's yours eh?" You giggle. Sasha glares at you. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't think Gene would like to be with a grandma like you." You do a sassy hair flip and watch Sasha's mouth drop down in shock. You giggle at her reaction and walk away with sass, which of course attracted someone. "Well well, it's you kitten.." Gene gives you a smirk and tries to grab your butt again. You see his hand trying to sneak it's way to your butt. You smack his hand away, "ah ah ah! You can look, but you can't touch~" you say while winking at him. "I like em' feisty!" Gene says and pushes you to the wall then goes closer to you. ( OoOoOoO~ ) you blush slightly. You both look into each others eyes. You get closer to him, your lips are now centimeters apart. You blush even more then you feel sweet lips press against yours. Not realizing what had just happened, later on you kissed Gene back. He moved your legs around his waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck. ( cuuuuutttteee!! are any of you fangirling rn? Cuz I kinda am xD ) it wasn't too long until he slipped his tongue into your mouth. In this point, you both were making out. Until...

A/N
OoOoO~ what happened next~? I'm so tempted to make a lemon now xD even though I probably won't and probably will xD *shrugs* we'll see~ and I'll talk to you all kittens later.