Lace (Lemon)

WARNING ⚠️

For all you little ones that are under age please don't read this, and once again

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
-

Your mom walked out catching you in a suspicious position. "You little youngsters shouldn't be doing anything wrong okay? I'll be out getting some things for the house." Your mom warned, you nodded and sent Gene a small glare. "Its okay miss L/N(last name) I got this" Gene said as your mom nodded then went out the door and locked it. You looked up at Gene to see him smirking at you, seductively biting his lip. Your breath started to get heavy as your onesie got unzipped from the back exposing your back and f/c bra to him, "Lace huh? Were you planning to seduce me into this?" Gene breathed next your ear causing you to shiver and gasp after feeling your bra being pulled out and thrown on the floor. You finally took off the dreaded onesie. That sneaky bastard hung his fingers onto your f/c(favorite color) panties. You leaned back only for your back to meet up with his chest.

He pushed back for a second before he took off his hoodie and watched you drool over him. "In glad you like what you see.." Gene smirked at you before plunging his slender fingers into your wet womanhood. As soon as he did that your moans started bouncing off the walls hole he was grinning at how he had made you feel.

Your walls tightened around his fingers which gave him a sign you were close. Gene chuckled right after he pulled his fingers out not allowing you to come. "Gene~!" You whined out, "it's okay baby girl you'll be feeling way more after this.." his words made the arousal level higher than it should be.

Soon enough he took his pants off along with his boxers making you eye every single feature of him.

'Is that even going to fit in me..?'

You thought until you felt his hard cock enter you. Gene grunted while you were given time to adjust to his size.

You moaned which was a sign for him to start moving but he kept being the jerk he was and moving agonizingly slow. "Beg." His words made hot cheeks turn blood red, "p-please.." you started "please what~?" He smirked, "Faster.. Fuck me till I can't walk straight anymore!" You yelled. "Your wish is my command. And just like that he started pounding into you while your sweet moans were music to his ears. And you couldn't help it when he let rolled his head back and closed his eyes then let out a long husky moan of pleasure which made you instantly cum. You breathing heavily "I'm close t-too.." you heard him breathe right after he bit your ear his sweet thick sticky seed filled you up completely.

You rested your foreheads against each other trying to get your breathing back to normal, once you did you wore some shorts and a tank top while he wore his hoodie and pants. Before you both cuddled each other you took a pill that stopped you from getting pregnant which was a relief, and you both cuddled until you fell asleep together on the couch.