dipper x reader

sorry i tried finding a gravity falls one but couldn't 

Dip dops pov

I watched has the trees to the bus to gravity falls flew by, now you might be wondering why i'm back in gravity falls and its not even summer, well you see we're moving to gravity falls, why cause Mabel told mom about how i had a girlfriend in gravity falls and mom freaked and said we were moving to gravity falls as soon has possibal   

*~ timeskip thanks to the song pig skin(up top)~*

As soon has we got to the house i asked mom if i could go see y/n(your name), she flipped and rushed me to go see y/n, i ran all the way to y/n's house, i knocked on the door to see miss l/n (last name), " oh hello dipper i thought you weren't coming back to gravity falls till next summer" ms.l/n said, i started to  explain how Mabel told are parents " so do you know where she is" i asked " oh yes shes in the forest with the new kids Will and Aspyn(mmeeeeee)" she said. she handed me the hat i gave y/n, it was my pine tree hat " give this to her for me she left it here" ms.l/n said and with that i said bye and ran to the forest.

*~ magic dount timeskip~*

I was running through the forest looking for y/n, soon i found her sitting on a long with a girl with dirty dish water mediam blonde brown looking hair with red highlights in it, she had black glasses with big hazel eyes and Mexican tan skin, she was at least 6,1 with a black tank top and a blank and white flannel over it with boot cut jeans and black vans, the boy that was standing up had blue hair with blue eyes but one had an eye patch over it, he had on a blue sweater with a white shirt under some blue jeans and blue vans, he was sorta pale and was holding a blue rose, i watched has he moved over to the tall girl and placed the rose in her hair, and kissed her cheek. i walked up to them, the two strangers noticed but y/n didn't, i walked up to her and placed the hat on her head, that got her to look up, when she saw she jumped on me hugging me and crying, i heard the other whisper to the blue headed boy ' lets give them they're time' and with that they walked off, y/n let go of me and looked up at me, i gently kissed her, after the kiss that said we missed each other the two came back, turns out they were the Will and Aspyn miss l/n was talking about.