New Life

I found a small hotel in town, and rested a bit over there. I went out hoping to find a new job, I only had some money from my savings that wouldn't last more than a week so I was short in time ... While wondering around downtown, I noticed a bunch of people screaming and taking a lot of pictures of something in the center, I thought it was a car accident, so I went closer out of curiosity. People were pushing each other, and I found myself stranded, right in the middle of that chaos. Suddenly, a guy with a leather mask, sun glasses and a cap, he was wearing black clothes, I figured out that people are gathered there for him, he was a celebrity, probably a model, since he had a perfect body, he reminded me of the young evil because SEHUN had a nice shaped body too, I cached up some words that the crowed was screaming "EXO" I wasn't interested in Kpop but EXO, the most known boys band all over the world, it was 8membered and I knew them immediately. I'm not the kind of girls who fangirl over boys bands but they were too famous, I had the urge to stalk them, It was so new to me, I admired the celebrity and figured out that we were in front of the huge building, SM. I've never seen such a famous building, I was absolutely astounded while mumbling:"I just envy people who work in here, they're either artists or they help artists."
While I was deep in my thoughts, a man approached me and asked: "So is it you?" I just said yes since I didn't pay attention to the whole question, then he dragged me and said "Where were you all this time? We've been waiting for you, get into the car quickly!" I was surprised and just went with the flow in the car, the man said "So hello, I'm KWANG SOO, the one who talked to you in the phone the other day, I know we told you that we'll only negotiate your contract today, but we are in an urgent situation and we need you to start working now, right here at this moment. Please corporate with us, I'll go out of the car now and you have five minutes to make your decision, here use my phone if you need to ask your family's or friends' opinions, but make it quick." He left me alone wondering how to break it up to him, my heart couldn't stop pounding so hard and suddenly I got an sms on the phone he gave me: " I'm sorry for not coming today , I decided to do modeling with another company, thanks to you for giving me such a great opportunity. EMA JUNG." I was extremely shocked for some seconds but then decided to make the biggest change in my life, I decided to take that opportunity that came all the way to my hands, so I erased that message and replaced this girl's phone number with mine then decided that from then on my new name should be EMA JUNG, and I'm a model, I used to do some modeling for my high school's uniforms so I felt somehow confident. The man came back to the car, he was totally happy that I accepted the offer, he told me that I had to rehearse for a serie of photo shoots for vogue Korea and that this serie is starting next week, so he took my hotel address and told me that he'll pass by to pick me up the next day in order to start the rehearsal and negotiate the contract.
The next day, I looked over at the bright red lights glaring from the digital clock near my bed, 5am, I had hardly gotten any sleep last night out of excitement. Actually it's been quite long since I woke up this early in the morning. The first thing I did, was going out in order to get the legal papers ready to change my name and after a couple of hours I became EMA JUNG then I went to their mall and spent all my savings on some new stylish clothes, a cute hair cut, and lots of cosmetics.
I went back to the hotel and waited for Mr. KWANG SOO. He came after few minutes along with my new manager whose name is TAEMIN, he looks too nice. We spent all the day together, TAEMIN manager and I. First, he took me to a new flat that the company had arranged for me and there I met another trainee model, SPENCER. She seemed rude, but we had to live together so I tried to befriend her, then TAE made me meet a modeling coach who told me everything I needed to know about. And finally, we met Mr.LEE SO MAN the owner of the company SM, to sign the contract. Everything was so exiting and perfect for me. Then TAEMIN Oppa told me that I had to wait next to the exit door of SM Company for the van that will drive me to the rehearsal studio. I didn't wait for so long, I got in the van and caught a glimpse of people around me, I suddenly noticed some EXO members in there too. There was KAI and BEAKHYUN who were deeply sleeping, LAY using his phone and CHANYEOL who's in some deep conversation with the driver, I sat next to YIXING who greeted me briefly, actually I saw a smirk plastered on his face as I entered the car, I didn't seem to care at all though. I took out a book and started reading it until my manager TAEMIN has told me that I'm featured with EXO in this modeling serie with IVY club, I will rehearse with SPENCER and these members, I'll only see the others in the photo shoot day, I was speechless, I had butterflies on my stomach, suddenly CHANYEOL said so loudly "I wish you good luck, it's your first job right?"I nodded, and then he continued "Work hard, fighting." "Thank you, I will." I said smiling back at him.
The whole week was as short as an hour. I was ready to blow everyone's mind with my gorgeous appearance, everything was on the fleck, EXO members were always complimenting me, and even SPENCER became sort of nice to me.
It's the longly waited day. I was nervous. TAEMIN indicated for me the changing room and went to make sure that everything else is ready. I was on my way to the indicated room. Abruptly, I heard some masculine voices coming out from another room. I stepped closer and decided to go in. As I entered, I found a guy on his knees and surrounded by three other tall men.
One of them was CHANYEOL, so I assumed the others were the other EXO members that I haven't met yet. "Hey, Are you okay?" One of them broke the silence in a worried tone. The guy in his knees seemed so familiar, It took me some seconds to realize that he was the guy from the garden that I met in Gunsan and helped me standing up. "Is he an artist, a makeup artist? or by any chance, an EXO member?" I wondered.
The boy was breathing heavily, he tried to stand up but fell again, he started groaning while trying so hard to take in and out some breathes, I went closer, I thought I could help since my lifeless father was a doctor. As I walked towards him I finally figured out who it was, it was him the leader of EXO, KIM SUHO. I asked the three guys if he was okay, then one of them, CHEN ,told me that it's his first time seeing SUHO this sick, I tried to offer my help but the other guy, XIUMIN, answered calmly "No , it won't work anyway."
Suddenly CHANYEOL said "It could be one of us, let's all back up, please give him some space!" The three guys left SUHO alone in the center of the room but he just kept suffocating. I hurried toward him but the more I got closer, the more he suffered, he ended up collapsing. I got him at the very last moment so he fell on my chest.
I was so scared, I saw CHANYEOL talking in the phone, so I assumed that he was calling the hospital. Some seconds later, all the members of EXO gathered in that room but no one of them did anything to help SUHO, LAY didn't even seem to care at all, he was just sitting in the corner of the room and watched calmly, I thought that they were just as shocked as me so I called an ambulance myself, as I was talking to the hospital's reception, BAEKHYUN suddenly took my phone harshly and turned it off, he stared at me as if he was going to kill me for doing so, then started yelling at me " Are you even sane? Do you have a death wish? If he goes to the hospital everybody will find out about us!" Then, KAI cut him and pushed him back while saying "She's human dude, she doesn't know, chill off!"
I got really scared, I looked at LAY who was sitting in the corner next to KYUNGSOO and he was evilly smiling again, KYUNGSOO was seriously admiring the whole scene though. I got teary eyes then screamed "I just want to help him, he's not breathing!" CHEN stopped next to me and said "We'll take care of him. Just do not worry!" Next, he moved SUHO from my arms while telling CHANYEOL and XIUMIN to take him to the van from the backdoor, I wanted to pursue them but then LAY moved quickly in front of me and blocked my way. I was about to talk when CHEN grabbed my hand and escorted me to the front door, I asked "Is he going to die?" He smirked then and said "No, he's just exhausted from all those schedules, we cannot take him to the hospital though, SUHO has a hospital phobia, he'll just get worst if we do so, go and practice, just focus on your photo shoot we'll treat him and he'll be alright , okay?" I nodded as he closed the door then I went to my room to get ready but the photo shoot was eventually canceled. As I returned home, I went straight to my bed. Truthfully, I couldn't sleep at all that night. BAEKHYUN's words were on replay in my mind, why did he get that angry? He could've simply told me that SUHO has a phobia and what will everybody find out about? His glare when he was yelling at me looked so much like SEHUN's, it was scary and also KAI "She's human , she doesn't know." I don't get it, is he an alien then? And what's the secret? I don't know.
Thinking about it, they were all too perfect, they had a natural complete moisturized skin, a super sharp jaw line with a vivid red lips on top and a perfectly defined eyeliner, they looked so unreal. It's strange, or I'm just probably unfamiliar with handsome guys, the only good looking person I ever saw in real life was SEHUN, so it's definitely just me, I should stop these delusions, I'm the weirdo in here . I fell asleep later on after several hours of nonstop par-trying that night, which gave my body, while sleeping, a genuine comatose look.