Mother

The kiss...

After ANNA got in her flat I felt paralyzed almost enable to move, I got chills all over my body and couldn't stop thinking of what just happened my one and first confessing ever made was approved. I couldn't be more happy , I haven't gotten that fluttering feeling since I was 14y.o, the feeling of admiring life, I finally want to live.

Chapter 8: Mother

After three months.

Slowly and reluctantly, I stretched and yawned as the slight beams and streaks of sunlight penetrated the window; a single ray reached my face and woke me up from my peaceful slumber ; my fingers walked away from the bed and scratched my hair; I dragged my feet out off the bed; stretched my arms above my head and yawned. I opened the window ; the cold breeze hitting my skin; I could smell the loamy fragrance since it's rained the day before; I looked at my phone ; it was already 8 am I wondered if Anna has slept well; and immediately texted her. I wore my clothes; took the car keys from the bedside table and went out to pick her up for our publicity schedule.

"Anna are you still sleeping; I'm freezing outside waiting for you, hurry up!" I texted her as I rubbed my hands together to warm them up for a bit. I was waiting for her next to the building. I looked around and for a fraction of a second something seemed strange; the clouds began to approach the building and it started snowing. Anna didn't seem to hurry; I went to the parking to get my umbrella from the car ; as I sat in the right seat; all the etched-in-my-memory moments that we've had together started to flood my vision and warmed my heart; I mean before few months. here in this car ; I wanted to confess to her after such a long time of practicing ; but things turned out to be in the stairs.. "Isn't it so blissful to have your beloved one next to you§" I gratefully thought. I waited again for few minutes but started to worry ; "why is she so late" I wondered ; my heart beating faster in my chest; I've got a bad feeling; therefore; in few seconds I found myself knocking the door of her flat ; the door opened ;I almost felt relieved but it was Spencer in front of me. "zhang.. yi...xing ; it's been so long ! what are you doing here!" she said in a flirting way. "is anna still sleeping" I asked. "UGH !" she sighed then answered "yes she is sleeping ; but anyway come in" I entered the apartment waited until spencer disappeared from my sight and went directly to anna's room.

"Anna wake up urgh I can't believe you're still sleeping;" I sat on my knees in the polyester carpet ; I looked at her but what I saw was a total disaster ; Anna was sleeping; crying; sweating profusely. Trembling anxiously; I panicked; finally decided to wake her up because I thought maybe she had a night mare. Anna suddenly opened her eyes wondering whether it was a dream or an actual incident.

She looked at me took some time to realize where she was. Her heart was pounding with all that adrenaline rush. I could feel it; all this has left her so weak and nervous; I hugged her with all my strength.

« Its okay ANNA it's okkay » she was stole surprised; and after a long while a word finally escaped her mouth « MOM » she said .

.........

Few weeks have passed... Paris, France.

Nervousness entirely paralyzed my body , I broke into sweat and could feel it beading on my forehead as I walked quickly around the corner; then I began to pace back and forth my heart pounded hard threatening to breakout from my ribcage ,I had literally the same feeling as my first audition ever made. Although it was ANNA's first big fashion show in paris, Sehun and Suho went to assist it, while I was in the backstage waiting for ANNA to get ready.No one could recognize me since I was wearing my leather mask, all black.

I was still looking at the stuff and the grand TV where they'd broadcast the event live, when a beautiful lady appeared, I seriously forgot everything at that moment, how could a person look as pretty, as pearly, as stunning, I thought.

" You look extremely wonderful." She definitely did. She smiled as a response, took three steps , with her hair flowing around her shoulders like tender clouds, stopped, looked back and plastered an unexpected tough kiss on my lips, walked to the entrance without looking back, which made me lose control . I looked at the tv and noticed that SEHUN arrived to the Louis Vinton fashion show, everybody was mesmerized by his elegance, he looked perfectly handsome. With his black short hair, deep intelligent eyes, and shining smile, everyone could tell he was the hottest man in the whole planet. "Look at sehun, the new member of exo, ah his muscles well defined He looks powerful, doesn't he?" Spencer said to a makeup artist while passing by. I still didn't like him though. I forgave him but couldn't forget what he've done to ANNA.

While everybody was in awe of how amazing sehun looked like. I got partially worried, when I looked at Anna's neck .. She didn't have the triangle neckace, so probably if suho comes it will cause big problems.

Abruptly, SUHO called me and said that he was going to pick me up from the event, he had an important thing to discuss. We went to a coffee shop nearby.

"I think we will be in a big trouble." Said SUHO hesitantly and continued: "my mother appeared in my dreams and told me that ... she had no time left." I looked at him with full surprised figure. "When a keyacrade doesn't meet one of his children for twenty years, he dies in the twenty's birthday, he/she only can stay alive if he meets his child."

That night, when I was leaning on the bed trying to clear my mind, Suho's words made me so perturbed, I thought about them over and over again but couldn't find any solution. I wondered whether I should tell anna about it or not. Someone knocked the door. I opened "Oh darling, I think we should talk about somethi—!" "After the shower" she interrupted me.

She actually came to my room to take a shower since suho was using the bathroom back then, they shared the same room.

After the shower, Anna put some night cream in her face, then arms, then neck while looking at me, I was blushing all the time. "am , I think I will go out for a bit" I said with a flurry voice.

"Wait" she got up from dresser table and came closer. My heart began to pound hard as she approached. " Why didn't you stay until the end a while ago?" her look tightened which made my heart race constantly, She only had the towel on her. I looked away. " People came around and if I'd stayed I would definitely be in trouble." It was the only excuse that came to my mind. I still couldn't tell her the truth, but didn't make it obvious either. "Still... I'm still mad at you."

"Ha... then what should I do to make my angel forgive me?" I said as I went closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Take a guess." I could tell she wanted me so badly. It was gaze of something more than kissing, something more than cuddling.

We made love.

She fell asleep, I kept looking at her aesthetic face, trying to learn by heart each and every corner of it. A heavy thing fell onto my heart out of a sudden as I remembered ANNA's mom. I got up to take a shower and when I returned anna was shaking in fear, panic gripped her and made her cries louder. "No way a nightmare, it's her mom again.."I thought as my eyes widened.

She woke up stayed stole looking at me shocked "I had a nightmare. My mom died."

...

Two days have passed since Anna had that nightmare, there were only nine days left for her birthday.

I met up with her mother. I talked to Anna, and arranged a meeting on her birthday. They both didn't know they would meet each other. It's against the law but it was the only solution I had not to make Anna suffer.

-end of chapter8-