Commander

I clinged onto the familiar shape of my friend.

"Help me Kryten!" I yelled. (Yes, his name is Kryten. Recognise it from somewhere?)

"You can tell them apart...?" Clara asked. Kryten, or 'Krytie' as I used to call him when we were younger, turned to her, arm extended.

"She is a friend." I whispered. He lowered his arm, noting the commanding tone in my voice.

"We are taking you to your father's successor. He will deal with you." He told me, in a slightly more mechanical tone than usual.

"Krytie...?" I asked. He was planning something. And it wasn't good.

"I am sorry. He is going to kill you." He informed me, still keeping his voice mono-tone.

"Well... why?" I asked, tears in my eyes.

"You are dangerous to our people. Very dangerous." He replied. I just looked at him, shell-shocked.

"Put me DOWN! NOOOOW!" I screamed, making the ground shake slightly. It was probably just the usual earthquakes that happened, but a girl can have an imagination, can't she? Anyway, no-one seemed to have felt it. Kryten didn't put me down though, which angered me. I tried to struggle out of his grasp, but he held me tighter. Great, just great. I tried again, and again, and again, and again, and again. No luck. I gave up; why try something if you can't do it? Just make the inevitable happen.

-=:MAGICAL TIME-SKIP TO THE COURT-ROOM:=-

We were here. Kryten put me in a glass box like a prize to be won and locked the doors. I looked around, staring at all the cybermen looking at me. Pity, anger or sadness, I don't know anymore. it's like they stopped feeling. I finally looked up and saw the new cyberleader perched on his chair. Finally he spoke.

"You may wonder why we are here and why Tetra is in the box," He stated. I was wondering too, so I listened.

"She is a Life Lady." He said simply. That didn't help, what is a Life Lady? Oh well. I'll find out.

"We shall experiment on her. Bring her to the chamber."

Oh no, oh no. This CANNOT be good.

-=:A MONTH LATER:=-

They pumped the liquid in my veins for God knows how many times. I hung from shackels dangled from the wall, encased in a forcefield. At first, my body rejected what they were pumping into me, but it's defences were weak, and fell. I gave up after that, just hanging there, doing nothing. In my mind I begged for help, hoping some knight in shining armour would come and whisk me away. No such luck. Thinking this would be my final try, I begged once more.

"Anyone who's listening... anyone... out in the stars or venturing through the planets... just listen. Listen to the child who needs you. Listen... listen to me... cybermen... they're killing me.... I can't speak properly.... experiments... Life Lady... help..." My voice croaked, my mind knowing it did no good. I shut off, waiting till the moment I die.

An hour later I heard a sound I thought I'd never hear again. A blue box appeared out of nowhere, signs on it saying different things I couldn't understand, since it was in a foreign language. The door opened, and I saw... him. The Doctor didn't face me at first, so he didn't know I was there.

"Hmm, the distress signal seemed to be coming from here.." He mumbled. Distress signal? Was my plea that audible? Then I saw someone I recognised easily, but when she turned I pretended to be asleep.

"Doctor?" She nudged him.

"Not now, I'm trying to find where that signal was coming from." He sternly told her.

"Well, I know." She replied.

"How can you find that out so easil- oh." He whispered as he turned round. Did he recognise me? Is he going to help me? Just be strong.

"Isn't that...?" Clara asked him.

"Yes. Yes it is." He replied, scanning me with the pen thing.

"Help me..." I said, not sure if they could hear me.

"What did she say?" Clara asked.

I guess not.

"Judging by her mouth movements, she said 'Help me.' Hey, you in there, open your eyes if you can hear me."

I tried. They only opened slightly, but it was enough.

"Right, we're going to break this forcefield. Hold tight." The Doctor assured me. Seconds later I heard a sound like glass breaking, and the forcefield was down. He undid the cuffs and I collapsed.

So much for me being strong.