Chapter 16

A/N: I can barely breath, because I'm sick. Anyway, sorry to interrupt. Please continue reading my story. lol

_______________________________________

We are walking back to the hotel, talking about random things. He's like a brother to me. I trust him. This might sound crazy, like I've only known him for about three days, but I feel like he's my brother. He had been on my side these past few days, cheered me up like a brother would do.

Suddenly, there's a drop of water on my face. What the hell? Don't tell me that you're going to rain out of nowhere. The rain falls down and we both are already soaked.

"Really? Raining in the morning?!" I scream

"Come on! It's fun" He says pulling me to walk with him.

"I swear I'm going to get sick tomorrow or maybe tonight." I say walking with him.

"No, it's okay" He says

"If I'm sick, you're going to take care of me." I pout like a 5 years old kid.

"Ok daughter." He jokes which makes me giggle. We continue to make our ways back to the hotel.

A few minutes later, we arrive back in the hotel. As soon as we step into the hotel, people are giving us weird looks. I mean like who wouldn't? Two teenagers are walking into the hotel, wet. The water are dripping on the floor. This is going to be a big mess on the floor. Sorry to the cleaner. I didn't mean to do that. Blame the sky for crying in the morning!

"Let's get you change! You're freezing." He says pulling my hands into the elevator. Stop pulling me, my hands are going to fall off anytime soon!

"Okay" I mumble in response. A few seconds later, we arrive. I'm sure when I enter their hotel room, they are going to bombard me with questions.

I step into the boys bedroom, and I guess I'm right.

"Where were you?"

"You went outside for too long"

"Did you buy us food?"

"Are you guys on a date?"

"Where did you guys go?"

"Oii, stop please!" I yell shoving my hand into their faces which make them stop talking.

"Where were you and Devin?" Jaden is the first one to ask me.

"We were just walking around L.A., talking." I say shrugging.

"Are you gu-" I know what he's going to ask.

"No, we are not on a date." I say pushing them away. "I need to change." I say walking to Devin. I see Kathy is picking on her nails and I find the urge to roll my eyes. She doesn't belong here. I push the thoughts away and walk towards Devin.

He throws me a random hoodie and it lands on my face. The smell of this hoodie smells so familiar. Maybe it's one of Dylan or Julian's hoodie. He throws me a pair of sweatpants and it lands on my face again.

"Devin, watch where you're throwing next time." I glare at his back. He turns around and smirks.

"So, what's wrong?" He says leaning onto the wall.

"Nothing wrong, but it annoys me every time someone throws something to my face." I say shrugging.

I walk into the bathroom and flip my hair. "I change first." I say wiggling my eyebrows which make him burst out into laughter.

I close the bathroom door and change into these clothes. I already regret wearing these clothes already. The hoodie reaches my knees and these sweatpants cover my foot. You can't even see my foot. I look ridiculous.

I walk out and see Devin is sitting on the floor, waiting for me to come out. He looks bored and I chuckle which grab his attention. When he sees me, he bursts out laughing.

"What? Stop laughing." I pout.

"Oh my god! You look so small in these clothes." He says ruffling my hair, and walking back to the bathroom to change. This guy is so mean

I walk back into the room and everyones' eyes widen except Kathy. She rolls her eyes.

"What?" I ask annoy. I grab a bottle of water and take a seat down next to Dylan.

"I see that you're wearing Jaden's hoodie." I choke on my water after hearing what Dylan was saying. I am coughing to death right now. I finally calm down and ask him again.

"Are you serious?"

"It's really Jaden's hoodie. Look at him, he's staring at you." He says smirking. I turn to look at Jaden and catch him staring at me. He turns away and blushes. I smile at his cuteness.

"I see that you really like my sweatpants." He say gesturing toward his sweatpants.

"No, it's too long. It covers my foot. I look ridiculous right now." I say crossing my arms.

"No you look cute. You look like a penguin." He rays ruffling my hair. What is wrong with people today? They keep ruffling my hair like why?

"I hate y'all so much." I say and turn to look whatever is on the tv.

..................................

Closer is playing on my phone right now and it gives me too much feelings.

Anyway, did you guys know this song 'Drink U Slow' by New District? I was searching on google and saw this song pop up. Have you heard this song yet? I watched their concert in Memphis and I heard them singing this song, but I couldn't hear it properly. The girls are screaming so it's hard to hear it. I mean I can't find it on ITunes or youtube. Do you know what is going on actually?