Chapter 48

*Jaden's P.O.V* ( SUPRISE SURPRISE!! )

After Devin walks into her room, I stand there outside, listening to them talking. She had been acting weird since we met a fan and I am really worried about her. What did I even do? Did I do something wrong? If I did, just let me apologize, Jasmine! Don't shut me out like that.

"Are you going to go or you're going to stand here?" Julian asks me as he raises his eyebrows.

"I'm going to stay here and listen to them." I say as I try to listen to what's happening right now in her bedroom.

"Eavesdropping?" Sean asks. I nod my head in response and they all come and stand next to me. They copy my action and listen to them. We hear sobbing and it is Jasmine. She's crying. I wish that I could be there and comfort her, but she doesn't want me. She wants Devin. He's like a brother to her. I understand that.

"What did you do to her?" Dylan whispers to me.

"I swear I don't know. She came home and ran up to her room and cried.'" I say shrugging.

"Shh guys!" Sean whispers yell and we all shut up and continue to listen.

"Sh, jasmine. Cry it out!" I heard Devin says. I'm guessing that she's in his arms, sobbing into his chest. That should be me, holding her when she's crying, not him.

"I'm sorry!" I heard her say. Sorry what?

"It's okay, J. Now tell me why are you crying?" He says and I don't want what she's sorry about, but right now, she's about to tell him why is she crying.

"It's j-just about .. Jaden" I heard a small beautiful voice whispers my name. So it's all about me. What the fuck did I do? I sigh in frustration and the boys all look at me. I just ignore all the stares and continue to listen to them

"What did he do?"

"He just did nothing, but his words hit me like a truck." What words, Jasmine? What did I say to you? I didn't remember calling you anything. This is stressing me out, J!

"What did he say?"

"We met a fan and she asked if we were dating." I heard her take a deep breath and she continues

"And he said no." So, is this the reason why she's crying? J, I just want to protect you from all the hates. If they know that you and I are dating, they are going to explode your notifications with all the hates. I don't want to see you cry because of my fans, babe.

"J, maybe he doesn't want her to know that you and him are dating." Devin, you're right, bro.

"I understand that, Devin. I know that he doesn't want the fans to know that him and I are dating, because he doesn't want me to get hurt. But you know what hurt the most?" I heard her voice breaks. Jasmine, please don't cry! It fucking hurts me so so much.

"What?"

"He freaking told her that I'm just a fan and we were just hanging out. Did you know how does it feel like? It feels like someone just stab a knife into my chest. I'm dying inside. I shouldn't have trusted him, Devin. He lied to me. He doesn't like me, Devin! I'm just a fan to him. He's just messing with my feelings and using me. He doesn't know how much the words hurt me. It hurts me so so much" I heard her whisper the last word. My heart falls down to my stomach. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have said that in front of her. She's my everything. I can't lose her.I didn't know what to say to my fan so this just came up to my head and I actually said it. I was so relief at that moment, but right now, I actually regret every single words that I was saying to her. Now, Jasmine is broken and I should be there to fix every piece of her and put it together.

"Jasmine, please don't cry" I feel guilty more that anything right now. She's crying over a stupid boy like me. Why the hell did I do that to her? I'm not using her. I actually really really like her. She's my world. She's so different from others and so special to me.

"It hurts me a lot to see you cry" Devin you're not the only one, but me too

"I know, Devin, but I can't. I'm so broken. I'm such a mess. I want to quit my life. I don't want to be here." Jasmine, why are you thinking of quitting your life again? You're so special to me and you won't know how much you mean to me. You are my everything. I want you, J. I really do.

"You're like a sister to me, J. Please, don't ever think of quitting your life. You're so special to all of us. I know that Jaden doesn't mean it that way. He doesn't mean it." Devin, you're so so right. I don't mean it that way. I just didn't know what to say at that moment. I didn't know that my words would make her feel so hurt like that.

"Jaden, you're crying" Sean say, patting on my back. I wipe away my tear that is rolling on my cheek. I don't even realize that I'm crying.

"let's go downstairs, so we don't get caught." Julian says and we all walk downstairs with him.

"I'm sure you didn't mean to say that." Dylan says as he takes a seat down across from me.

"I swear I didn't mean it that way. I am .... just .... I didn't know what to say so I just kinda did that. I don't know that it would make her cry and so broken, Dylan. I hate myself so much." I say as I shuffle my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Bro, I'm sure she would understand that." Sean says.

"I just wish that she would forgive me and give me a chance so I could ask her to be mine." I say.

She will be mine sooner or later. I just don't know when, but I need her to forgive me so I could make a move, and she will be mine. Forever. I promise that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her and I'm not going to regret my words. I will not break my promise, I promise.

A/N: WE REACH 2K OH MY GOD THANKS YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH. THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. yOU ALL I'M SO HAPPY ... THANKS YOUUUUUU