Leo

I was running. I can't remember what from, all I know is I was running, but I suddenly was at my mom's old work shop.
I watched it light into flames again. I tried to move but couldn't, I couldn't stop it. I screamed.
I woke up to Nico calling my name. His voice sounded faint.
I looked, as my eyes cleared, and what I saw scared me so badly. I was looking at Nico yet he was burned, badly.
"Omg Nico I am so sorry we need to get help right away." I saw that he was unconscious before I even finished my sentence.
"Nico! Nico! Please someone help!" I was crying.
Hazel ran into the room, and gasped.
"W-what happened?" Her voice was soft, and quite.
I was about to explain when the rest of the crew came in.
"We need to take him to the infirmary right now." Jason said taking charge as always.
We rushed him to the infirmary but as soon as he was stable I left to my room.
I sat on my bed staring at the ground.
It was my fault. I should not be here.
As these thoughts were going through my head I heard a soft knock on my door.
Hazel opened the door even when I did not answer.
"Hey, it wasn't your fault you know. He is going to be alright." She was looking at me with pity.
I just looked at the ground not saying anything.
"Do you want to watch him? We're all taking turns.
I slowly stood up.
"I'll take first watch with him."
I walked to the infirmary.
As I looked at the boy in the bed I started to cry.