Leo

Nico haven't woken up and it has been three days. His burns have gotten better, and his breathing is steadier. Why do I always hurt the people I love?
My thoughts go back to my mom, it was my fault she died, and now if Nico does it'll be my fault as well.
I haven't left his bedside once sense he has been out. I have been sitting here, everyone has tried to get me to move, to laugh, to smile, but I feel to broken, to warn.
As I was thinking of how I would deal with this, I herd a small noise, and it was coming from the bed.
"Nico?!" I said, as I looked over. Sure enough Nico was moving.  He looked so innocent right now. He opened his eyes, and looked around confused, but then his hand went to his sword. He was up out of the bed in a flash with his sword drawn.
"Nico? Are you okay? You need to lay down."
Nico slowly turned towards me with no emotion on his face. He slowly lowered his sword.
"Are you okay Leo?" He asked in a quite voice.
I looked at him in shock. Why is he asking me that? He was the one who was hurt.
"I'm okay." I answer still puzzled.
"Well I think you need sleep. I am doing better now. How long was I out?"
"Y were out for about three days. Also how are you even standing right now?"
Nico looked at me and I saw a flash of emotion in his eyes.
"I've had to deal with a lot worse pain when I was in Tartarus." He answered me coldly.
That is the most words I've really heard come out of him in one sentence.
"Okay. Would you like help to get to your room?" I asked in a quite voice.
I wanted to ask about Tartarus but knew that I should not push this kid.
"I'll be fine." He said, than almost immediately he shadowed traveled.
Crap I thought he is still to weak to do that.
I ran down to his room and opened the door. I noticed he was not there. I ran, and saw him on the mast. It looked like he was asleep.
I hurried and climbed the mast, and sat next to him. He was asleep, so I hurried and made a belt to keep him secure. Not knowing what to do I climbed back down, and went to work on festa.