I'm A What!?

A/N: GUYS! I'm thinking of doing a Teenage Posts book thingy. Would you like me to do that? Comment if you would like me to and if you would read as it would help me.

Thanks!!
Chapter 18 : Year 4

Previously on Mine {A Harry Potter Love Story}:

Harry's POV

I sit on her bed and wipe her tears away with my thumb. She smiles as I take her face in my hands.

"Listen, if anyone has to mess with you they have to get through me, Ron and Hermione first. We are you friends and we love you."

She nodded and there was a few minutes of awkward silence as I just held her face. I slowly let go of it and hold her hands instead. I don't know what I'm doing but I find myself leaning in and I can't stop. Jade leaned and our faces are so close our noses almost touch...

Jade's POV

And I felt his lips softly press against my own. I felt everything you could possibly feel, even sparks. I let go of his hands and run them through his raven locks as his hand caressed my cheek.

The kiss deepened as Harry pushed harder against my lips and I melted into his arms.

I broke away from the kiss and Harry smiled at me.

"Thank you," I smiled back. I rested my head on his shoulder and he put a arm around my waist.

It's Potions and Harry, Ron, Hermione and I waited for Snape to make a grande entrance like he always did.

As he walked in, we all stared at him waiting for him to tell us what do do or to start the lesson at least.

"Well! Page 97!" He shouted.

We took our books and I found page 97.

"What's his problem?" Ron whispered to me, by the side me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Weasley! No talking! 10 points from Gryffindor!" Ron's ears went pink slightly as the class stared at him like he had committed the worst crime ever.

The Bloodroot Potion is a potion made from bloodroot (Well never). It is poisonous, although its precise effects are unknown.
I read on the page.

My mind didn't seem to work. It was all fixed on mine and Harry's kiss last night. My first kiss was Harry Potter.

"Potter! Stop staring at Miss Dawson and pay attention! Another 10 points!" Snape snapped.

Heat rose to my cheeks.

At lunch, our mail arrived. The owls swooped over the Gryffindor table and I sat, patiently, waiting for Perrie. After 5 minutes, my owl arrived.

She dropped my copy of the Daily Prophet and a letter from Mum and Dad.

"Can I read this for a second?" Ron asked by the side of me, picking up the newspaper.