Sniper X Reader

WritingIsNotForMe requested this hope ya like it laddie! :3

It was supply day and sniper was getting the supplies the gun ammo,food etc it was stressful for him to carry all the supplies by himself.

Your p.o.v
You saw sniper put the last of the supplies in the base and you walked over to him to confess the love you had for him but when you went over to sniper he looked at you and you smiled and he looked away.

Snipers p.o.v
She's so beautiful I looked away because I didn't want her to see my blushing tomato face I looked back at her.
"Hey (y/n) how are ya? Do you loike the place so far? my little dingo" he mumbled the last part
"Yeah I like it and I'm good just wanted to tell ya something snipes"
(Y/n) never called me snipes wonder what (y/n) wants to tell me.

Your p.o.v
"S..snipes I...I..I LOVE YOU!" You quickly said you tried to run but sniper grabbed your arm and spun you around.
"Oi loik ya too me little dingo"
"You do!?!" You said stunned you were about to say something when you were cut off by a pair of hot Aussie lips, he kissed you passionately and you kissed him back but Oxygen said "get a room you too" and you had to break the kiss.
"I love you  (y/n)" sniper said
"Oi loik you too" you said mimicking his accent.

He giggled.

Hope you loved this sorry it's short I have alot on my mind right now and I will write more! If you loiked this just say I wanna know what ya'll think about me stuff.