Drunken Lord

The demoman, when you first joined the team he seemed to be kind and gentle. When sober anyway. You admired the drunkard most of the time, as he looked after his friends as they were drunk, him being slightly drunk at the time. Now to the present, as of right now demo is slightly sober and very violent around the men but when you walk into the room he cools down. You are the only one who does this to him. You make his heart flutter as if he's going to sprout wings and fly. The team noticed this immediately.
"Tavish? Taaavish? Earth to Tavish?" you said as you waved your hand in his face, him being in a different world until snapped back into reality as you poured water over his face*
"ay lass what was that for?" he said chuckling shaking his head, the water going all over you, most likely revenge. "Taaaavish I'm all wet now!" you pouted, he found it absolutely adorable, by now the team had left, silently watching from the door as you two were so close to each other. You both leaned in and shared a gentle but loving kiss, earning a few cat calls and wolf whistles from the men, especially medic as he has been waiting for you to finally find a boyfriend, being the proud and nosey brother he is.