Yoosung lemons (smut) *by request*

"Dammit...how did I get myself into this one?" You thought as you rattled the handcuffs against the bed. After a few more vain attempts at freedom you groan and resign yourself to just being stuck. "Luciel never did tell me why he had these damn things...or this costume." You look down at the frilly maid outfit that was just a little on the short and tight side. "He's such a freak..." You mumble as you look back on how you got into this predicament.
    ~Flashback~
    "So you mean to tell me he has been stressed out to the point that he hasn't been sleeping and you have no idea how to help him? REALLY?!" Luciel asked in disbelief. "YES! I know it's finals week and he's been studying and trying so hard but he's so worried about his grades and doing his best that he barely sleeps or spends the time with me like he used to; even though we live together.." I'm whining I know, but I really just want to help my boyfriend feel better. "I tried taking on more chores, cooking more, inviting him to play games, anything that would help him relax normally and nothing is working...Luciel you've gotta help me!" He thinks for a minute. A wicked grin spreads across his face. "Ya know I just might have an idea....hehehehhehe."
    So that's how I wound up here, handcuffed to the bed, in a maid uniform....with no key. BECAUSE THE BASTARD CONVINCED ME TO DO IT AND THEN DIDN'T GIVE ME THE KEY. What's worse is it is getting late and Yoosung hasn't come home yet; he must still be studying. "I would pick the night he stays late." I think as my eyes get heavy. Maybe I'll just take a little nap before he gets home and I have to explain all this..
  ~ Yoosung pov~
     Finally home!!! Oh man, (y/n) is gonna be so mad I missed dinner and didn't call...What's this? On the door there's an envelope and written on the outside is "You're welcome, Yoosung! Thank me later-707." I open it and out falls a key. "??? One of his wierd jokes I'm guessing." I think as I open the door. "(Y/n)! I'm home!! Did you know Luciel left a key on the door?" I yell stepping into the apartment. "(Y/n)? You awake?" I look at the clock; oh man it's way past her bedtime. She must have fallen asleep already. I grab some cookies and my reading light so I can study in bed while she sleeps. As I round the corner I hear the faint sound of her snores. "She's really out." I thought as I giggled to myself. I quietly open the door and whisper "Cutie pie your yoo is home!" And then I see her. I drop everything to the floor and rush over, at first I thought someone had broke in and did this to her but she was unharmed and sleeping peacefully. Not to mention the handcuffs were....fuzzy? I suddenly realize what must have happened and my face turns bright red. "Um...(y/n)?" I whisper. "Mmm...yoosung..." she moans and turns her head. I snap my fingers. She's clearly still asleep. I should wake her up, I think as I go to touch her side. But...I can't. My blush deepens as I take note of her outfit. It's a little tight, but it hugs every curve of her beautiful body perfectly. Her hair is pinned up, with little hairs escaping and trailing down gracefully to her neck; her chest rises gently with each breath. Her chest....my God I've never seen her breasts on display like that before. They peek out of the top of the dress, so supple and soft looking. I tear my eyes away and continue downwards. The curve of her rear is enticing and the dress makes it appear as if her legs go on for miles. She is gorgeous...sexy....mine. I know she is asleep but I can't help myself, I reach and cup one of her breasts. Oh my god...it's so soft. Only after I've been holding it for a few seconds do I realize she's not wearing a bra. Embarrassed I remove my hand and see that I've caused her nipple to stick out underneath the fabric. By this time I'm hard...harder than I've ever been...I'm feeling desires I've never felt before....my mouth is watering...I pull myself together and decide I can't do this. If I'm going to have my way with her, I've got to wake her up first.
      I cup her face in my hands and kiss her. She moans and her eyes flutter open, they widen in surprise but soon close again as I deepen the kiss. When I'm done I pull away and stare deeply into her eyes. "(Y/n) you're so beautiful. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to control myself tonight." She nods. "I wanted to surprise you. The only problem is that I don't have the key.." she trails off, disappointed thinking that the night has been ruined. I give a small chuckle. "Don't worry about that, I have it taken care of. Besides, you're not allowed out of those until I say you can. I'm going to take every inch of you for myself tonight. As many times as I want, and since I have the key, you've forfeited the right to protest." (Y/n) gasped and gave a small smile, "Good thing I took a nap Master Yoosung."
     Hearing that I undressed quickly, barely able to contain my excitement. I wanted her, all of her, I've wanted it for so long. I climbed on top of her and began kissing her neck, biting her ear and trailing hickeys down her collarbone. I wanted to mark her; make sure that everyone would know that she is mine. I wanted her to remember how it felt when we made love for days afterwards. My hand went for her breast, kneading it and pulling it out of its clothing prison. I couldn't let go, they were so soft. I grabbed them both and squeezed them; hard. Her surprised gasp spurred me on more as I bent down and sucked at the nipple, eliciting noises I've never heard her make before. She shivered under my touch; back arching as I moved my hand up her inner thigh under the dress. I played with her from outside of her underwear, moving my finger in slow circles enjoying the increasing wetness. I watched her face carefully; growing harder with each little moan and gasp, and when she bit her lip...I almost lost it right there. After a few minutes of teasing she couldn't stand it anymore. "Pplease..Yoosung. I can't wait anymore." She moaned. "Sweet (y/n) that's not my name tonight, remember? You must beg for forgiveness now." I slide down her underwear and glide one finger in. I begin pumping it in and out, "What's my name tonight darling?"
     "Mmmaster yoosung...I'm sorry, ff-forgive me.." her voice falls into moans as I slide another finger in. "How badly do you want it?" I say as I change the pace. "Master Yoosung, I need it. I need to feel it inside me. Please...pretty pretty please..." Hearing her beg is the sweetest music to my ears. I could listen to it all night. "OK, if you insist." I position myself on top of her rubbing myself against her opening. She begins to writhe underneath me and her impatient grunts tell me to do something soon. I lick her jawbone and whisper in her ear "I'll try to be gentle but I can't promise anything." I say as I slide into her. It feels amazing. It's warm and wet and feels like electricity is coursing through my body. I almost come right then but I want to make sure I'm not a one hit wonder; being our first time together. My body moves on its own and I grab her hips and thrust. Her mouth opens and she moans loudly, begging me not to stop. I'm fixated on her breasts; the movement of each thrust makes them bounce so perfectly. I can't look away. "Yoosung...yoosung I'm gonna...I can't anymore..." she pants. At this point I can feel my climax building and I grab her butt and thrust deeper, lifting her off the bed. I want to speak but all I can do is grunt with the effort of holding myself back, I want her to come first or us to come together. "Yoosung!! Yoosung! Yoosung I'm coming!" She screams and she tightens around me. The sudden change causes me to explode too and I feel myself empty into her. "(Y/n)...". I pant as I pull out and lay beside her. We are both breathing heavily.
     As our breaths become even she sighs, "Now I really am tired." I laugh as I grab the keys off the nightstand and jingle them. "Too bad darling, I still have the keys.." Not even the neighbors got much sleep that night.