Too Cute

She's too cute...I can't stand it! You quickly glanced away before her eyes could meet yours. Poor (y/n)...you decided to stay home and spend time with her since it was her day off but she looked so exhausted. She had just gotten out of bed; her hair sticking up in different angles and rubbing her eyes sleepily.
     You always thought she looked beautiful, but for some reason this morning she seemed even more adorable to you. Maybe it was because of her bed head? Or maybe it was because she stayed up late to game with you last night? No...if you had to put a reason, it'd have to be because after her shower yesterday she had put on one of your t-shirts to sleep in. I don't think she even realized it, but it was the first time she had ever done that. The sight of her delicate frame in your shirt, the end stopping just before her knees...
     You shake your head quickly, trying to clear the thoughts from your mind. She surely would not be in the mood having just woken up. You went to wish her a good morning, but stopped when you saw her glaring at the cereal. You couldn't tell if she was truly angry or not, but her pouty face made you laugh every time. Wrapping your arms around her from behind you put your head on top of hers and looked at the cereal.  "Good morning, (y/n). Hmmmm does my princess want Yoosung pancakes instead?" Feeling her smile, I took that as a yes and started taking out ingredients.
     "You know me so well baby." (Y/n) said. Smirking I pointed the spatula at her and tried to be serious. "You KNOW I'm gonna get you back for that." She's the only person in the world who could call you baby. It drives you crazy even still though. As she walks off giggling, you couldn't take your eyes off her. Yes she was perfect. Perfectly yours, perfectly amazing, and just too damn cute.