3

You ride your bike away from Eric and following the path. You still here him following you so you ignore him. Your dog keeps up with you but you can see her paws are raw. You can't keep going like this for much longer. So you call a pet friendly cab. By the time they figure out yoo have no money you are all ready half way across the state. He kicks you out and you make a place to sleep. Eric must be far behind by now. Hopefully this ends soon. I need to be there. Wherever THERE is. Your dog circles until she lies down and immediately falls asleep. You stay up for a while wondering how Eric was. You hoped his leg healed enough to fight. Your eyes slowly drifted off to sleep.
Eric was standing bloody. His black hair died crimson. His white shirt leaking blood from his stomach. The howls of wolfs were screeming as if something was terrorizing them. Eric fell top his knees and slowly threw a knife at a monster that was already bleeding out dust and ash. His eyes looked faint and dim. Like all the life that was in him was sucked out. Like his body was there but his soul was somewhere else. He looked.... Dead.

You were woken up to your dog jumping on you. "Ok ok Cocoa." You realise why she was doing that. Eric was looking down at you. Your instincts told you top punch him but you jumped up and hugged him instead. "You.... Your... Your not...." He looked at you like you were ghost. "What?" You asked. He told you about a dream he had. That a minitor was beating you scenceless with his fist. You told him your dream then you feel felt lighter. Like you were a cloud. Your vision became blurry. Next thing you knew you passed out.

"What... Happened?" Youyou opened your eyes and a man goat was feeding you some kind of pudding. "Eric... Where-" You were cut off. "I'm right here." His face appeared above your face. You flinched when the man goat face you a shot. Eric held your hand as you tried to punch the man goat in the face. He brushed your hair out of your face with his hand and you fell asleep holding his hand.

You fluttered your eyes open and this time the man goat was gone and Eric was standing with another girl. You slowly stand up and realise that was a mistake. You fell to the ground and Eric came over. " Hey, you probably should not hope done that." He picks you up and you shake your head. "You think?" He holds you and says you down in a chair. Slowly your vision comes back. You stand up again. You steady your feet and walk tweets Eric. "Were the hell am I?!" You demand. Then the yellow line disappears. "The end of the yellow line. Duh!" The girl Eric was standing with came over to you. She had long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. Aphrodite. She was her kid. "Y/N this is Emily. My girlfriend."